Mr Sanchos or Paradise Beach in Cozumel

lbatarseh

We will be in Cozumel shortly and wonder which is better for teens. Mr Sanchos or Paradise Beach Club? Does either spot have better inflatables off the beach for teens? They seem to be comparable in price for after food and drinks are factored in. Anything else that could be a decision maker? Thanks

We enjoyed Paradise Beach when sailing on Oasis with my family this past Easter. It's in the same vicinity as Mr. Sanchos. Mr. Sanchos is all inclusive while Paradise is a-la-carte. It costs $5 to enter with a stipulation that you spend an add'l $10 per person for food/drinks. This was very easily accomplished. 2 of 3 grandkids were 3 & 5 and were allowed for free. However, had to pay to use the aqua park, no matter what age.

Very clean and it included chaise lounge, their pool and there was lots of trees for shade.

We will be in Cozumel shortly and wonder which is better for teens. Mr Sanchos or Paradise Beach Club? Does either spot have better inflatables off the beach for teens? They seem to be comparable in price for after food and drinks are factored in. Anything else that could be a decision maker? Thanks

We were booked at Mr Sanchos last Friday but decided to go Paradise Beach instead.

We loved it! The location was great and the atmosphere excellent. It was $21 per person for everything, which included kayaks, paddleboards and others. Food was reasonably priced and decent. We saved over $30 vs what we would have paid at Sanchos.

PB is Huge and there is always room/shade/chairs.

IMHO the facilities at PB are superior -- choose PB if going pay as you go.

Sanchos is the choice if you want AI.

Water toys at both are very comparable.

• 8 months later...
we love Paradise Beach! Only place we go. For $18, your kids can play on the water toys all day (and there are tons of them) Free entertainment for us, we love watching everyone out there playing

Looking at options for Cozumel when we come with our kids. I assume this is ontop of the $3 entry fee + $10 on food? Also, not sure how it works but do adults pay as well? ie. $18 x 4 (2 adult, 2 kids)

Looking at options for Cozumel when we come with our kids. I assume this is ontop of the $3 entry fee + $10 on food? Also, not sure how it works but do adults pay as well? ie. $18 x 4 (2 adult, 2 kids)

Yes - if all 4 want to do the water toys. When my kids were in their teens I let them wear themselves out on the water toys while I sipped on another margarita! :cool:

Taxi to PB and most of the popular beach clubs will be about $16-17 each way. Fare covers up to 4 passengers in the cab. Mini-van taxis available for larger groups at a higher fare -- look at the fare board near the cab line for your pier.

• 3 weeks later...
I think Paradise Beach has the larger pool. But both take PAYGO folks. Mr. Sancho's AI is a separate area. Back when Tom (Got 2%?) was managing PB, the bartenders made some really good margaritas.

Yes!!! Things have changed a lot at Paradise Beach since those days. On our first cruise, I emailed Tom and let him know we'd be visiting and he took VERY good care of us. Those margaritas were so good and so strong!