Cruise Critic Community
LauraS

MSC Cruises & Cruise Critic: Meet & Mingle Parties on MSC Divina & MSC Seaside!

I thought Divina is staying stateside, offering longer Carribbean cruises?

Divina is returning to the Med next March for the Summer season. She'll return Stateside for the Winter and then come back again to the Med in March 2019.

I can't believe the Seaside isn't on the list as of yet. She will be sailing out of Miami in approximately 150 days!

How do I find out who is going to the meet and greet?

I would expect that the site doesn't give out any info regarding those who've registered - for obvious reasons. It's up to you when you receive the invitation to the M&M onboard whether you want to meet others, or not. I registered, giving my sail date and cabin number.

Laura, we are on the first cruise of the Seaside from Trieste to Miami

1st Dec and the CC members who will be on board are having great difficulty getting MSC to acknowledge the cruise critics Meet & Mingle on board. Members from the US have been trying very hard to get a confirmation from MSC without sucsess if this can be organised. Do you have any information about CC M&M's on board other ships other than the Devina?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

How do I find out who is going to the meet and greet?

Once you have registered for a Roll Call, you can click on a link to see who else is registered (CC only lists the usernames of those who have registered - no other information is provided). I believe this is the correct link:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcall/cruiselinel2.cfm?cruiselineid=80

then click on View Your Registered Party Information

I cannot verify it right now, as I am not booked on an upcoming Divina cruise (CC still does not have Seaside listed). In the past, I have been able to see a list of who has registered for a Meet & Mingle.

Once you have registered for a Roll Call, you can click on a link to see who else is registered (CC only lists the usernames of those who have registered - no other information is provided). I believe this is the correct link:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcall/cruiselinel2.cfm?cruiselineid=80

then click on View Your Registered Party Information

I cannot verify it right now, as I am not booked on an upcoming Divina cruise (CC still does not have Seaside listed). In the past, I have been able to see a list of who has registered for a Meet & Mingle.

Thanks!

i am confused to how to actually register for the oct 14 meet and greet on divina

1) Click on the first link in post #37.

2) Click DIVINA (your only option as of today).

3) I forget the next step, but I believe if give you the chance to select your cruise date.

After you have registered, you can click on the second link in post #37. This should enable you to see who else has also registered.

No sign of MSC confirming CC Meet & Mingle on other ships yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi there!

MSC will let us know when Seaside will be included. Thanks for asking!

Laura

Hi Laura,

We now have over 60 people for the Meet & Mingle for the 1 st Dec 2017 sailing of the MSC Seaside and want to hold it on the first sea day but as we have so many what would you suggest we do as we need to let everyone now of the venue before they leave for the cruise? Do you have a contact e mail we can use? We do need to sort something out with the ship before we sail.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Our roll call is the January 6, 2018 Seaside sailing and we are wanting to get ours scheduled as well. I am thinking of just reaching out to them directly. Anybody have any luck with that?

We also have a group of over 30 people (plus spouses/families) very interested in a meet and mingle for the 12-23-17 Seaside sailing. I went to one on the Divina in August and it was terrific! We'd love to have one on Seaside.

We also have a group of over 30 people (plus spouses/families) very interested in a meet and mingle for the 12-23-17 Seaside sailing. I went to one on the Divina in August and it was terrific! We'd love to have one on Seaside.

Ditto! I just sent a note to your Meet and Mingle email address and to customer service at MSC concerning setting up a meet for us.

Hi Laura,

Has there been any response from MSC about Meet and Mingles on Seaside? They really are so wonderfully organized! We've all been anticipating this new ship and getting so excited for our sailing, it would be disappointing not to have a M & M with those we've been chatting with. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Laura,

Has there been any response from MSC about Meet and Mingles on Seaside? They really are so wonderfully organized! We've all been anticipating this new ship and getting so excited for our sailing, it would be disappointing not to have a M & M with those we've been chatting with. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Yep! Help would be great!

Edited by Fighterone

New Ship, New Friends, New passengers, come on MSC a M & G would be great seeing as Seaside is sailing out of Miami just like Divina.

Our roll call is the January 6, 2018 Seaside sailing and we are wanting to get ours scheduled as well. I am thinking of just reaching out to them directly. Anybody have any luck with that?

Will let you know if I get anywhere with it. Good luck!

Hi Laura, Has there been any response from MSC about Meet and Mingles on Seaside? They really are so wonderfully organized! We've all been anticipating this new ship and getting so excited for our sailing, it would be disappointing not to have a M & M with those we've been chatting with. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!
I've decided to take a different approach. Someone posted that Andre will be the Cruise Director on Seaside. I found him on twitter (@aschlemmercd, which also confirms he's CD on Seaside, and he was on Divina, so he knows about the M&M's) and asked him (and Captain Scala, @captainscala) if they could help get M&M's set up on Seaside. He responded "I’ll check with our corporate office". Hopefully we can get things moving! Edited by MisterBill99