Cigar lounge on the Gem

Dan095541

• 1 month later...

Sorry to post in a couple month old thread but I figured why start another thread! I'll be on the Gem in a couple months. Does anybody know what brands of cigars they have in the lounge and the approximate price? I could bring my own but odds are I'll just have one cigar the whole cruise so I'll probably just buy it in the lounge. Also what spirits are available in the lounge?

TIA!

I brought my own cigars so I don't k of what the offerings are. Occasionally someone would stop by to empty the ashtrays, you can have them bring you a drink from the bar. The bar was just a few feet from the lounge.

Sorry to post in a couple month old thread but I figured why start another thread! I'll be on the Gem in a couple months. Does anybody know what brands of cigars they have in the lounge and the approximate price? I could bring my own but odds are I'll just have one cigar the whole cruise so I'll probably just buy it in the lounge. Also what spirits are available in the lounge?

TIA!

My hubby LOVES the cigar lounges on all the cruise ships. We refuse to cruise on one that doesn't have the cigar lounges. He always brings his own too, but sometimes will just buy one from the ship. The prices range from about $10 and up. As far as your cutter and lighter, put them in your checked luggage. If you don't have them, the bar that is the closest to the cigar lounge always has matches and a cutter they'll cut it for you whether you buy it there or not. Enjoy!