Photos of cabin 13910 on Escape?

disneygirl10

Another post critical of the aft balconies on 13.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2333950

From largest to smallest balconies on the Escape's aft cabins:

Largest>>> 9, 12, 15, 11, 10, 14, 13 <<<Smallest

Plus the higher you go, the more likely you are to have some evening noise pollution from Spice H2O.

Another post critical of the aft balconies on 13.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2333950From largest to smallest balconies on the Escape's aft cabins:

Largest>>> 9, 12, 15, 11, 10, 14, 13 <<<Smallest

Plus the higher you go, the more likely you are to have some evening noise pollution from Spice H2O.

Thank you! I'm on the phone with NCL, again.lol

I'm so confused. I was just told that 12910 has a balcony of 32sq ft. Could their plans be wrong?
Unless this video lies, they've got their dimensions wrong for their poor agents. lol Check out about 7 minutes in and you can see the balcony for yourself. That sure isn't 32 sq ft! ;p

Q7XbggY5sO8

Unless this video lies, they've got their dimensions wrong for their poor agents. lol Check out about 7 minutes in and you can see the balcony for yourself. That sure isn't 32 sq ft! ;p

Q7XbggY5sO8

I just made the switch. I'm a little frightened. Hopefully their dimensions are wrong!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm so confused. I was just told that 12910 has a balcony of 32sq ft. Could their plans be wrong?

Sorry I'm a little confused are you talking about 12910 or 13190? Your original post says 13910 however you are now mentioning 12910, seems there could be a big difference between deck 12 and 13.....

Sorry I'm a little confused are you talking about 12910 or 13190? Your original post says 13910 however you are now mentioning 12910, seems there could be a big difference between deck 12 and 13.....

Both.lol. I'm confused too. Norwegian says that Deck 13, specifically 13910, has extra large balconies. 77 sq ft.

However, everything that I can read on here says that is wrong. So I'm thinking their deck plans/dimensions must be incorrect.

I didn't even realize it.., a nice poster poster warned me! Good thing for the interwebs!

Both.lol. I'm confused too. Norwegian says that Deck 13, specifically 13910, has extra large balconies. 77 sq ft.

However, everything that I can read on here says that is wrong. So I'm thinking their deck plans/dimensions must be incorrect.

I didn't even realize it.., a nice poster poster warned me! Good thing for the interwebs!

Where would we be without the interwebs? All hail Google!! 😁

Sent from my XT1094 using Forums mobile app

Where would we be without the interwebs? All hail Google!! [emoji16]

Ha ha, right?! Thank you so much for the heads up! I still think it's very odd that o can't find any reports about that specific cabin. If the NCL agents do have their info wrong, it really needs to be corrected asap.

Remember when we couldn't find a YouTube video of any of the deck 13 balconies? Just found one posted earlier this week!! This should make you feel better about choosing deck 12.

Thank you!!! Yes, it does! Norwegian really needs to give their reps the proper dimensions. I wonder how many people book deck 13 bc they are told the balcony is 77ft