Photo Package

The photo packages for my upcoming 14 night cruise on Independence have just been made available online. I see the All-in digital only package is $199. I'm interested in buying this, but wondering if anyone knows is this a good price, or is it likely to fluctuate up or down prior to sailing? Whats the cheapest its been offered previous? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

The digital only package is $199 and the digital & prints package is $279.

Am going to go for the $199 package. Just wanted that reassurance that it was a good price!

Thank you all for replying.

The photo packages for my upcoming 14 night cruise on Independence have just been made available online. I see the All-in digital only package is $199. I'm interested in buying this, but wondering if anyone knows is this a good price, or is it likely to fluctuate up or down prior to sailing? Whats the cheapest its been offered previous? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Scooby :)

On my Anthem 12-day sailing February 7th to 19th the online offer was $249 ($269 onboard) for all digital, plus $5 per photo that we chose to print. Your $199 online offer for a 14-day sailing is indeed a good deal...

Have a terrific voyage!

:)

Will they offer the same package and price on the ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It does say on the Mycruisephotos website that the price onboard will be higher.

There is also a price promise - so that if for some reason the price is cheaper onboard they will refund the difference you have paid.

Have bought the $199 package as from what people have said on here its a great deal!