How Long To Disembark The Allure?

I realize that there are a number of factors that can influence the amount of time it would take to disembark, pick up your baggage and clear primary. Nevertheless, what would be a safe amount of time to allow for disembarkation at Port Everglades for a passenger without Global Entry, Mobile Passport, suite privileges or other expedited exit strategies?

This photo w/timestamp was at 7:39am after self-disembarking off of allure in November. We walked out of our cabin 6:45. I still wouldn't book a fligjt before 11am but it goes very smoothly if you willing to carry your own luggage

f0982bf744d6050365030203912fd6b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I realize that there are a number of factors that can influence the amount of time it would take to disembark, pick up your baggage and clear primary. Nevertheless, what would be a safe amount of time to allow for disembarkation at Port Everglades for a passenger without Global Entry, Mobile Passport, suite privileges or other expedited exit strategies?

From the time you get off the ship, to exit at terminal building, around 30-45minutes, depending on queue at customs at time you get off.

Edited by easyboy

When are you starting your clock? If the clock "starts" when passengers are allowed to disembark, you can be off in 15-30 minutes if you self disembark. If you're waiting for your number to be called, it can take four hours from when passengers are allowed to disembark. If you're talking about when they first call your number, I'd say 30-45 minutes to leave the terminal.

When are you starting your clock? If the clock "starts" when passengers are allowed to disembark, you can be off in 15-30 minutes if you self disembark. If you're waiting for your number to be called, it can take four hours from when passengers are allowed to disembark. If you're talking about when they first call your number, I'd say 30-45 minutes to leave the terminal.

Yes, I'm thinking of the time from when they first call your number.

This raises a second question: with RCI/Allure, do they run more or less on schedule? On a recent cruise, different line, our 9:30 group didn't get called until just after 10:00.

Yes, I'm thinking of the time from when they first call your number.

This raises a second question: with RCI/Allure, do they run more or less on schedule? On a recent cruise, different line, our 9:30 group didn't get called until just after 10:00.

Our last 2 cruises on Allure they have been ahead of schedule on calling the numbers.

On our last Allure cruise, the U.S. Coast Guard pulled an unannounced inspection that delayed folks getting off and onto the ship for,about an hour. This can happen at any time and you just have to live with it. But that said we have never had a problem making an 11:00 am flight due to the abundance of cabs and the closeness of the airport.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On our last Allure cruise, the U.S. Coast Guard pulled an unannounced inspection that delayed folks getting off and onto the ship for,about an hour. This can happen at any time and you just have to live with it. But that said we have never had a problem making an 11:00 am flight due to the abundance of cabs and the closeness of the airport.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In this case it's not a "can I make my flight" question. :D One of our party is heading off to Miami for a few days after the cruise and is arranging a ride. She's just wondering how long to allow herself for disembarkation so that she doesn't exit too early or late for her ride, assuming no surprises like an inspection!