Stateroom size variations.

kimanjo

Ruth, the Category I cabin we had on deck 4 on the Koningsdam was quite spacious, even if not quite as big as the Category K cabins we had on Main Deck on the Nieuw Amsterdam.

That's good to know! Thank you.

Would it be large enough to get a scooter inside, and store it in the cabin, without being in the way? I am able to drive one in the inside cabins on the Vista/Signature ships, as there is no long corridor of closets. It fits easily at the foot of the bed, especially when the bed is in the tucked in the alcove orientation.

I hate taking an accessible cabin, since I don't otherwise need one. I would rather not have the accessible shower, and I don't want the lower sink. Plus, I sure hate paying for a balcony cabin when I am perfectly happy in an inside. :D

Ruth, I will post some pictures later (I still need to send them to that other site too).

Thanks. Looking forward to seeing them.

I still need to sail that ship to get my record of "sailed every ship in the fleet" back. Might as well get the best cabin I can that suits my purposes.