RCI All Inclusive Drinks Package

Can someone give us the correct data regarding the Drinks package we purchased for Alchoholic and Nonalchoholic Beverages we prepurchased. I have read contradictory posts regarding using the package on the Private Island of Labadee. One poster stated only Suite geusts received frozen drinks under the package. Is this true? A Balcony we paid for cost more than a Junior Suite does now! Are we able to order frozen alchohol drinks, Miami Vice, Frozen Margharittas, Pina Coladas etc under the program on LABADEE? Thank you for your responses in advance.:):)

What Bob said. You can not go to Barefoot Beach unless you are in a full suite.

In regards to the price of your stateroom...

Not sure if you are already past final payment, but I would call your Travel Agent and see if you can get an upgrade to a JS or a refund on the price drop on your current cabin.

I think your private island confusion might be that the drinks the roving waiters carry around are in souvenir glasses which are not included in the package. You would need to go to a bar where you can ask for the same drink but in a regular glass.

All drinks are included that are under the package limit, which is $12-$14 depending on ship. This includes frozen drinks.

Is it $14 on Oasis and Quantum class? For some reason I had it in my head as $13... :confused:

Is it $14 on Oasis and Quantum class? For some reason I had it in my head as $13... :confused:

I can't keep track. It may be $13 sometimes and $14 other times, even on the same ship.