How's the new Cirque Dreams on Breakaway?

theannalyzer

Oh, and as for eating - we were served and ate throughout the duration of the show. That was a little hard because I didn't want to look away to cut my food, but what are you going to do. We both thought that the beef tenderloin was the best we have ever had.

Fixed Menu - no choice at all. The appetizer was prosciutto, tomatoes, mozzarella and greens. Surf and Turf were Beef tenderloins with 3 large shrimp, potatoes and broccoli. Dessert was a set of 3 different desserts. Food was good, the beef was great, and it was served during the show so I tried to only look at the plate quickly to find where to stab the food :)

We were on the Breakaway 2 years ago and saw this show then as well. I believe the food was the same then. They changed some of the acts, but some were the same (maybe 1/2 changed???) The "bug guys", the ones that spin and flip off each other, were the same 2 from 2 years ago.

Show was nice, food was just OK. If I were to say anything it would be, go for the show, not for the food as you can get pretty much what they served there for free/less elsewhere on the ship.

that limited menu looks horrible. sucks there is no substitution for those that cant have seafood.

Obviously, if you have a food allergy, they will substitute the meal for you. You can request no-seafood, veterinarian, etc. The waiter will place a special napkin in front of you so that you are not served the default meal. You are served a pre-determined alternate (this is not cook-to-order anything from the ship, there are set alternative meals available).

You can request veterinarian, etc.
;p

My daughter is a vegetarian and she received the standard fair (V) option from the Classic Menu served every day in the Main Dining Rooms. Believe it was the basil pesto pasta with vegetables.