Naturalist Brent Nixon on Regal to Alaska?

2luv2cruz

Has anyone any info regarding whether the naturalist, Brent Nixon is still on the Regal to Alaska?

We have heard from many posts he is wonderful and were looking forward to hearing him, but just saw a post stating he is no longer on Princess.

Thanks for any info!

Blessings,

C&D

Hi,

I guess not. He is a very entertaining speaker and I was looking forward to my 3rd sailing with him. I hope that they have someone as good as he is but I doubt it. What is your sailing date? We sail july 5th.

Marjorie

Hi,

I guess not. What a disappointment!! He is very entertaining and informative. I hope they have someone half as good as he is.

When do you sail? We go July 5th. This is my 2nd Regal sailing, it is a very nice ship you will enjoy her.

Marjorie

Hi Marjorie,

We'll be getting off as you're getting on!! We leave 6/25!!

I think I'll call Princess and see if Brent is truly out and if so, who the new guy is; I'll post here what I find out tomorrow.

We are so excited and can't wait; think it will be a great trip. Our 2nd to Alaska-first was back in '91 on Island Princess Anchorage to Vancouver, but we were so exhausted with so many ports in 7 days (did too many shore excursions!!) and had the week before a 7day cruisetour to Denali/Fairbanks--so I'm looking forward to relaxing on sea days.

Where did you take your prior Regal cruise to?

I think the smaller ship will be great-but was disappointed they don't have the Steakhouse--well just means we'll have to do another cruise to catch that icon_biggrin.gif

Blessings,

Cathy

Hello 2 luv2cruz,

Have been twice befor to Alaska, once on Regal and last year on the Pacific Princess. Like the Regal better. Am disappointed about Brent, he is very interesting. Have to go, we will be gone til Monday to Pismo Beach Ca. for a pre cruise rest.

See you next week.

Marjorie

The cat nudged the mouse and I lost my post; hope there isn't a double post.

The naturalist for Hawaii on the Regal was a woman, Tuii something. She gave some programs on sea life with slides.

Gloria

Grand Princess, Eastern, April 2001

Grand Princess, Western,April 2002

Regal to Hawaii, April 5-20, 2004

Archived