Cabin E711 Golden princess

zebragiraffe

I have booked a cruise in this cabin and have since been checking photos of the view out of the window. It seems the view is terrible, even though it is listed as partially obstructed. Has anyone actually been in this cabin? Just how much can you see? Would I be better off saving money and moving to an inside?

If you can switch cabins!! There is a site where most of the obstructed cabins for Princess are listed with pictures! Google cabin view by rename. I just did and found that all 600 and 700 cabins on Caribbean Princess are not so good. Starting with the 500 and down #s you should surely find a good cabin. We have booked obstructed cabins and found that the views are pretty good. Your not in your cabin that much but its nice to see out. The cabin pictured is one where it looks like crew could walk! Good luck, keep trying for obstructed. Let us know .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you can switch cabins!! There is a site where most of the obstructed cabins for Princess are listed with pictures! Google cabin view by rename. I just did and found that all 600 and 700 cabins on Caribbean Princess are not so good. Starting with the 500 and down #s you should surely find a good cabin. We have booked obstructed cabins and found that the views are pretty good. Your not in your cabin that much but its nice to see out. The cabin pictured is one where it looks like crew could walk! Good luck, keep trying for obstructed. Let us know .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That's Renmar.

Thank you to all of the above. I agree with you that at least I can see daylight and the sea, but concerned about the fact a crew member could walk outside. Might stick to what I've got for now, then see what's available nearer the sail date.

Thank you to all of the above. I agree with you that at least I can see daylight and the sea, but concerned about the fact a crew member could walk outside. Might stick to what I've got for now, then see what's available nearer the sail date.

fair enough