Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Looks like there is a 2 nighter from Bremerhaven (Germany) to Southampton, still not sure if it's bookable or industry..

"
Entrants must work for a UK travel company
at the time of entry. Only one entry per person will be counted. Winners must be over 21 years old. No purchase necessary and competition not open to employees or immediate family of Travel Weekly or NCL (Bahamas) Ltd. Entries must be received between 29 Nov 2017 and 28 Feb 2018. Places on board
the 2-day inaugural
include a twin stateroom and, for the winner, flight from London to
Bremerhaven
and transfer from
Southampton
to London after the cruise."

http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/articles/293011/win-one-of-five-places-on-norwegian-bliss-inaugural-sailing

Looks like there is a 2 nighter from Bremerhaven (Germany) to Southampton, still not sure if it's bookable or industry..

"
at the time of entry. Only one entry per person will be counted. Winners must be over 21 years old. No purchase necessary and competition not open to employees or immediate family of Travel Weekly or NCL (Bahamas) Ltd. Entries must be received between 29 Nov 2017 and 28 Feb 2018. Places on board
the 2-day inaugural
Bremerhaven
and transfer from
Southampton

http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/articles/293011/win-one-of-five-places-on-norwegian-bliss-inaugural-sailing

From what I hear it is industry only, they have a similar draw for agents here in Canada (no flights included :( )

"
the 2-day inaugural
Bremerhaven
and transfer from
Southampton

Invitation only. April 19th-21st.

steamboats

Looks like there is a 2 nighter from Bremerhaven (Germany) to Southampton, still not sure if it's bookable or industry.

Are you seeing one or two? Is the Bremerhaven to Southampton the industry cruise you linked, or is that one different?

By the way, still there...

85914b406d58343e5cfcc71ccdbec897.jpg

Where is that quote from FDR about the Bliss race track from? I haven't seen it before, and I have Google alerts set for anything and everything NCL or Bliss related...

Meanwhile, the thing I'm looking forwarde to the most is Happy Hour: The Prohibition. SOunds like something very cool. I know it ran for a while in NYC, but I never had a chance to see it.

"One exciting production that will be offered on the ship is Happy Hour Prohibition: The Musical, straight from popular runs in both New Orleans and New York City. Guests will be transported back in time to January 16, 1919, where they’ll step into Miss Lulu’s New Orleans-based speakeasy, Mahogany Hall. There, bootleggers and madam’s will entertain you with hits of the era while you sip on specialty cocktails blending prohibition era spirits with a modern twist."

Richard

How does one set that type of Google alert? Do tell!

Here’s my question; if Margaritaville now has a cover charge, does it count against the UDP? I’m sure as hell not going to waste a lunch at Margaritaville when I can have a dinner at Cagney’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Haha! Same! I would NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

I think I am late to the game but I just noticed the O'Sheehans is now "THE LOCAL".

Does anyone know if it will have the same menu or will they jack that price up too like they did margaritaville?

Deck 7 - The Local... the bar ad :

"Bar hopping has never been so easy.

Pop some bubbly and make a toast to good times! Whether indoor, waterfront or poolside, find your favorite drink or try a new.

Get cozy in the shade, or dance the night away.

With so many bars and lounges to discover, finding your favorite may take a few days.

Whether you're looking to meet up with friends or make new ones, there's always an opportunity to mix it up."

Listed under dining:

The Local offers classic Pub fare in a relaxed pub atmosphere 24 hours a day.

With popular dishes like Chicken Pot Pie and Fish n’ Chips to daily dinner special ...

Complimentary

Edited by $hip$hape
OOps

Deck 7 - The Local... the bar ad :

"Bar hopping has never been so easy.

Pop some bubbly and make a toast to good times! Whether indoor, waterfront or poolside, find your favorite drink or try a new.

Get cozy in the shade, or dance the night away.

With so many bars and lounges to discover, finding your favorite may take a few days.

Whether you're looking to meet up with friends or make new ones, there's always an opportunity to mix it up."

Listed under dining:

The Local offers classic Pub fare in a relaxed pub atmosphere 24 hours a day.

With popular dishes like Chicken Pot Pie and Fish n’ Chips to daily dinner special ...

Complimentary

Poolside?? Now I'm confused. If The Local is replacing O'Sheehan's, why are they talking about poolside?