Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

This may have been discussed earlier but am I reading this correctly - there are 131 less staterooms on the Bliss compared to the Escape?

I’m not sure I’ve seen the actual count, but it’s been mentioned that max capacity will be lower with more public space.

According to CDP...

Escape

2174 cabins

4265-5218 passengers

Bliss

2043 cabins

4004-4903 passengers

I’m not sure I’ve seen the actual count, but it’s been mentioned that max capacity will be lower with more public space.

According to CDP...

Escape

2174 cabins

4265-5218 passengers

Bliss

2043 cabins

4004-4903 passengers

Got it. That is outstanding. Thanks.

Can anyone familiar with this class of ship confirm which balcony is bigger ... 9322 or a mini suite with large balcony. From another post I was told the suite balcony would be bigger but pictures I have found show otherwise ....

The M6 has a larger balcony.

<<< Here is a M6 balcony on Escape (8120)

<<< Here is a B1 balcony on deck 9 on Escape (9322)

Ah, makes sense. Thanks!! I didn't remember that from the Escape. Should have compared the floor plans!

Juvesgirl, pretty sure all the Breakaway class ships have a similar area, the Getaway does too... I got the impression it might include store rooms as when liquors ran out at the Atrium bar that’s where the crew went to before returning with additional supplies.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What is Spice compared to Vibe ? I want to have an adult area but don't want to pay for the spa or race on the ship to try and get a Vibe pass.

Is there enough seating with an early morning arrival? Nice views?

Spice H2O...

f97d88b830c1bebf47f89c6ef8516a2a.jpg

8e64dce9e1b547ef121414059e62565e.jpg

Vibe...

f5fd35f4eb3112c3bbf345e3d5533433.jpg

f420820eee9b5f9fc765a4f693477fc5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Juvesgirl, pretty sure all the Breakaway class ships have a similar area, the Getaway does too... I got the impression it might include store rooms as when liquors ran out at the Atrium bar that’s where the crew went to before returning with additional supplies.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You mean the bar supply room isn't a public space? LOL Thanks for clarifying. You would think that after sailing the Breakaway, Getaway, and Escape, I would have noticed that by now!!

Around that deck there should be some office space for hotel operations I think. Might be behind Guest Services.

Makes sense - hope I don't need to go back there again! The Hotel Ops folks on the Breakaway were kind enough to help me a few years ago. I had an allergic reaction after snorkeling through some jellyfish when in Bermuda on the Breakaway and they helped me cancel a private shore excursion for the next day. Hope that was my first and last time in the Hotel Ops offices.

More Wyland hull art, more observation lounge glass...

d330a53e784b03b6efb314f2d507aa1f.jpg

Source: http://www.will-kommunikation.de/presse/tage-der-region-auf-der-meyer-werft-im-zeichen-der-aidanova/

Translated:

One of the biggest attractions in Northern Germany opens between Christmas and New Year's Eve under the motto "Days of the Region": the Visitor Center of the Papenburg Meyer Werft will be hosting the gates for non-registered guests from 27 to 29 December 2017. The trick: the entrance fees for the visitor center, which was completely redesigned last year, are more than half cheaper for this campaign.

The two new cruise liners "Norwegian Bliss" for the Norwegian Cruise Line and "AIDAnova" for AIDA Cruises, which are currently being built at the Meyer shipyard, "will certainly be a fascination," explains Patrick Anneken from Papenburg Marketing GmbH and Operations Manager for the visitor center of the Meyer shipyard. "Interesting for AIDA fans should be the unique opportunity during the days of the region to marvel at the 120-meter-long component of the AIDAnova at the equipment quay in front of the Meyer shipyard and another large component in the shipyard," continues Patrick Anneken.