1 - possible loss of Howl at the Moon

2 - loss of Modernos

3 - loss of sports deck / basketball

4 - More fee activities (go-kart)

5 - Continuation of Margaritaville debacle

6 - District Brew House not expanded to all of deck 8[/quote]

You cannot always please everyone.:cool::p

One of me DW Catherine's fav songs:

Modernos isn’t really a loss in my book. The meat was generally overcooked.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

While I’m a fan of Bayamo, Ocean Blue feels like a better fit for this ship/itinerary. The question remains... will we get a raw bar along with it, which would help fill the Pinchos void.

I'm a little skeptical about a seafood restaurant on a cruise ship. I'm a huge fan of all seafood, but I'm a fan of fresh seafood. I would assume that in order to serve it for a week it would mean everything has to be frozen. Now I know that most fish is flash frozen when it's caught and some things are fine after being frozen. But for something like a raw bar, I would think it needs to be fresh.

It appears that the Jersey Boys rehearsals, at least for the musicians, starts up in early February. I still haven’t seen much for the 2nd production show, which had prior development workshops under the name “Havana Nocturne”.

57857c0d8964e2443e8ed2cbebe30b2b.jpg

Havana Nocturne development lab that took place back in Sep/Oct...

74fe7ab38e9dc0a6de55dfec071fdd55.jpg

Moderno's is definitely not a loss. Had it on the Jewel, and between the Jewel and the Escape, including all the restayrants I've been on NCL, that was by far the worst. In fact, the only bad one.

I disagree. I was in the escape in March and thought moderno was tasty. Everything I had was amazing. Especially the pineapple. Some people don’t like skewers of meat flittering about. I can also see where the way they do sides can be a negative.

Not my gripes, but I recall seeing...

1 - possible loss of Howl at the Moon

2 - loss of Modernos

3 - loss of sports deck / basketball

4 - More fee activities (go-kart)

5 - Continuation of Margaritaville debacle

6 - District Brew House not expanded to all of deck 8

I'm okay with all of these except I did enjoy HATM. When we were on Escape, the entertainment in DBH wasn't nearly as good as what we all vicariously lived through via Doug's review :) If DBH is more like Doug's experience than mine, I am fine losing HATM - I agree with prior posts that not every ship has to be the same!

When we were on Escape, the entertainment in DBH wasn't nearly as good as what we all vicariously lived through via Doug's review :) If DBH is more like Doug's experience than mine, I am fine losing HATM - I agree with prior posts that not every ship has to be the same!

They really should just clone Beau and permanently install him in both DBHs. Supposedly he’s back on the Escape this week... so maybe we’ll hear some reports in the coming days.

If anybody wants to start a #SendBeauToBliss campaign, I’ll gladly contribute.

I'm okay with all of these except I did enjoy HATM. When we were on Escape, the entertainment in DBH wasn't nearly as good as what we all vicariously lived through via Doug's review :) If DBH is more like Doug's experience than mine, I am fine losing HATM - I agree with prior posts that not every ship has to be the same!

We had Beau on one of our Escape cruises, and we had Tom on the other. Both were an absolute blast. We barely set foot in HATM because we spent so much time enjoying the piano music fun in District Brewhouse.

They really should just clone Beau and permanently install him in both DBHs. Supposedly he’s back on the Escape this week... so maybe we’ll hear some reports in the coming days.

If anybody wants to start a #SendBeauToBliss campaign, I’ll gladly contribute.

Agreed - fingers crossed he is on the 10/5 Bliss sailing!

Just off Getaway... first NCL cruise. Great time. I cannot understand Jimmy Buffet's at all. Never saw anyone in there and it seemed closed most of the time! Now it's back on Bliss? Did try the Brazilian option and it was ok, but not gonna miss it. Le Bistro, La Cucina, and Cagney's were great. Ocean blue ran out of Lobster... substituted King Crab. Was REALLY good! O'Sheehans was a terrific option for a quick meal, and Prime Rib on Monday... but I see it's now called "The Local" on Bliss, and if you select "Complimentary", the venues that are offered are highlighted and those that are not, are dimmed out. The Local seems to be in neither category! I hope it continues to be a complimentary venue on Bliss. Can't wait to try Food Republic!

Just off Getaway... first NCL cruise. Great time. I cannot understand Jimmy Buffet's at all. Never saw anyone in there and it seemed closed most of the time! Now it's back on Bliss? Did try the Brazilian option and it was ok, but not gonna miss it. Le Bistro, La Cucina, and Cagney's were great. Ocean blue ran out of Lobster... substituted King Crab. Was REALLY good! O'Sheehans was a terrific option for a quick meal, and Prime Rib on Monday... but I see it's now called "The Local" on Bliss, and if you select "Complimentary", the venues that are offered are highlighted and those that are not, are dimmed out. The Local seems to be in neither category! I hope it continues to be a complimentary venue on Bliss. Can't wait to try Food Republic!

The local is complementary in my booking summary !

I'm a little skeptical about a seafood restaurant on a cruise ship. I'm a huge fan of all seafood, but I'm a fan of fresh seafood. I would assume that in order to serve it for a week it would mean everything has to be frozen. Now I know that most fish is flash frozen when it's caught and some things are fine after being frozen. But for something like a raw bar, I would think it needs to be fresh.

I don't know by any means of they will do it on this ship, but some ships gather fresh seafood at each port they visit on a cruise. They make deals beforehand and/or shop at well-known local distributors and pick and choose what they like.

While we should all wait to see an official policy in writing, some recent discussions suggest that there will not be a strict age/weight limit for the go-karts, so long as a child is physically able to reach & operate the pedals (approx 7-8 years old).

While we should all wait to see an official policy in writing, some recent discussions suggest that there will not be a strict age/weight limit for the go-karts, so long as a child is physically able to reach & operate the pedals (approx 7-8 years old).

Will Bliss have these 2 seat go-carts?

650x366

I was thinking that those who are too small/young would just be passengers while the adult drives (I hope).

Will Bliss have these 2 seat go-carts?

What’s the orig source for that photo?

We speculated earlier about the possibility you describe, but couldn’t determine the source of the 2-seater photo (and whether it confirmed that the 2-seaters were destined for Bliss).

What’s the orig source for that photo?

We speculated earlier about the possibility you describe, but couldn’t determine the source of the 2-seater photo (and whether it confirmed that the 2-seaters were destined for Bliss).

Remember that HUGE 3.3GB file that was officially released by NCL?

It's in there in the "Recreation" folder.

I don't know by any means of they will do it on this ship, but some ships gather fresh seafood at each port they visit on a cruise. They make deals beforehand and/or shop at well-known local distributors and pick and choose what they like.

Wow, I sure hope they do that on the Bliss. I didn't know that cruise ships did that. I just assumed there would just be a week's worth of seafood stuffed into the freezer.

Hmm, which discussions were these? I can't think of a reason why there would be a weight limit. An age limit I can kind of understand, but the idea behind it is still stupid as there are mature kids of a young age, and super immature people of older ages. Just not a good thing to use to decide if one can drive a kart or not. I completely don't understand the weight, unless it's a maximum weight. Being as small and light as possible is normally a good thing when racing.

I really only see a minimum height being imposed as that's the only logical restriction to have, which is why all other theme parks, and general public go kart tracks that I know of, only restrict based on minimum height.

Hmm, which discussions were these? I can't think of a reason why there would be a weight limit. An age limit I can kind of understand, but the idea behind it is still stupid as there are mature kids of a young age, and super immature people of older ages. Just not a good thing to use to decide if one can drive a kart or not. I completely don't understand the weight, unless it's a maximum weight. Being as small and light as possible is normally a good thing when racing.

I really only see a minimum height being imposed as that's the only logical restriction to have, which is why all other theme parks, and general public go kart tracks that I know of, only restrict based on minimum height.

Did you miss the “not” in my post?

It was said there would NOT be a restriction, so long as the child can safely reach/operate the pedals.