Pride of America - help on promos

I know the Hawaii cruise always have different promos. This is fine but I need a nudge in memory. Does anyone recall seeing a 3rd/4th person sail free promo for Hawaii. My DD and I plan to take my DGD on this cruise and of course like everyone we are trying to see what would be the best promo. I also would appreciate any thoughts on this cruise.

Not sure how often they do the promo, but when we booked our Aug 2017 cruise last fall, it was during a 3rd/4th sail free promo & free at sea promo. Luckily, they are combinable & We were able to get both for the cruise.

Looking forward to this cruise as when I did the Hawaiian cruise on the Star back in 2003, there were no overnight ports. Hawaii is too beautiful to just spend one day per port.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

They do have this offer on occasion, generally in off peak times. They had that as a perk when we sailed last May.

I know the Hawaii cruise always have different promos. This is fine but I need a nudge in memory. Does anyone recall seeing a 3rd/4th person sail free promo for Hawaii. My DD and I plan to take my DGD on this cruise and of course like everyone we are trying to see what would be the best promo. I also would appreciate any thoughts on this cruise.

Thank you both for the information. My DD is a TOSA so her schedule is a teacher's plus some additional days and we need to go around their school schedule so we will be going during June. My granddaughter wanted to go to Hawaii so badly and she has talked about it for a few years. We had planned to take her to Disney Orlando but then my daughter and I talked about and decided the Hawaii cruise would be perfect. Scary to think the cost will be less!