Shore Excursions on sale through Mar. 30

Yes we got the e-mail also.

Cancelled and re-booked our Jet skis in Labadee and saved money.

Also booked zip line in Jamaica at a lower rate.

Now drink package is offered at 20% off, but we booked it with no sale months ago for the same price.

They must of raised the price to call it a sale.

For us it was a good sale, over all that is.

Safe travels.

I noticed on my cruise planner for my May 3 Serenade of the Seas Norwegian Fjords and May 20 Baltic cruise that many shore excursions are 10-20% off. No such deal for my Sep 28 Anthem Canadian cruise though.

Keep watching. They load these sales in batches and I saved $90 yesterday on four Caribbean tours in September by cancelling and rebooking the excursions.

Thank you for the heads up. I've read several people received an email that some excursions were on sail;I did not receive that information until I read here. We save over $100 for 6 people on two excursions. Not a ton but worth cancelling and rebooking. Thanks!

Does anyone know what the cancellation policy is for pre-booked excursions? I searched the website but it was vague.

You have until 3 days before the cruise to cancel for a refund to your credit card. Once onboard, you have until 24 hours before the excursion to cancel for a credit to your onboard account.

My cruise on Allure is on Sept 10th and not seeing any sale...

Probably because you are still pretty far out on your sail date. I think they offer the sale to those within a certain number of days. I'm sure there will be a sale for your cruise in the coming months.

The Sale is listed on our Cruise Planner for our Oasis cruise on Oct. 22

The discounts were either 10%, 15% or 20%

We booked two excursions, but I'll keep checking to see if any prices go down in the future

Just want to clarify this specific "what if we cancel the excursion" situation. We booked the cruise (June 18 Liberty) through an online TA, cruise is paid in full. I did not get an email from RCCL concerning the sale on excursions, as others have on this thread, but I see the 10-15-20% off when I'm logged into our reservation on RCCL's website.

There is one excursion in particular that I'd like to make sure we get. If I book it today through RCCL's website, I'll need to pay for it by credit card? (like buying something on Amazon)

And if I buy it for four people but our fourth person can't come, I can still get refunded that amount up to three days ahead of time?

I am on Alure May 28 and do not see anything concerning a discount. I booked through a TA. Would that make a difference?

No, booking with a travel agent should make no difference in excursion prices.