Harmony - Restaurant Questions

We are new to sailing on RCI, so I have lots of questions.

We are considering booking some specialty restaurants. Are all the specialty restaurants only for dinner, or do they also offer reservations for lunch, and if so, is the menu/pricing the same for lunch? Same for Wonderland, in particular.

Is it a "better" menu in the MDR on Formal nights - like lobster and/or filet mignon? I'm trying to decide what nights to schedule any specialty restaurants.

This may change, but it's been RC's policy not to have pre-cruise reservations for lunch at specialty restaurants.

You will find "free" warm water lobster available in the MDR, usually on the second formal night. No "free" filet mignon, though there is a "Chops" filet available every night for extra charge.

How much are the packages? Just worked with Costco to lower price on our bookings and got a $75 dining credit for each room. We have 3 adults, 2 in 1 room, 1 in another, what is the best way to spend? We are in BW balconies so already have two JR meals.

Our online booking is offering Chops for lunch. I didn't try to book it but the posted cost was $19.00 I pressume it was on Sea Days. We cruise in 9 days and it's been there for at least the last several weeks. Not sure if the menu is different or not.