Elite upgraded Bathroom products

Corinda

I'll be on my 4th cruise as elite in 10days and I have a weird question regarding the upgraded bathroom products.

When I was on the Royal I got this cute little bag of niceties however I was on the Grand in October and didn't get one. Is this something that differs ship to ship or should I talk to my Cabin steward if I don't get one in....as I said...in 10 days...

Thanks

I'll be on my 4th cruise as elite in 10days and I have a weird question regarding the upgraded bathroom products.

When I was on the Royal I got this cute little bag of niceties however I was on the Grand in October and didn't get one. Is this something that differs ship to ship or should I talk to my Cabin steward if I don't get one in....as I said...in 10 days...

Thanks

We always get the cute little bag and if your's was missing your steward should have got one for you and be reminded that your were elite. Sometimes they are busy and forget but we have often had more than one bag

Thanks

Steward missed the boat on this one.

Thanks

I have been missed a couple of times. Once as a newly Elite I forgot all about it myself. Another time I just asked the steward and he brought it very quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks

Hi Corinda,

We were onboard with you in Oct and we did get the bag of goodies. ;) We just disembarked the Regal and got a goodie bag as well. Definitely talk to your steward if one doesn't show up. This was our third cruise as elite and we've received the upgraded toiletries on all cruises It was nice meeting you and your adorable mom on the Grand!

Dana and Eldred

I see the lotus conditioner but how about the shampoo? Is it included and just not in the picture ?

No, not since I've been Elite which is a little over 2 years.

We haven't gotten conditioner since Princess switched to the shower containers - we get hand lotion.

Has anyone actually gotten conditioner lately?

While we are not yet elite I can't see anything in the picture of any value to us. I'm sure the conditioner (or hand lotion) is highly scented (I am allergic to pretty much all scent - it stinks to me and makes me ill). It looks to me like a collection of useless jive. Do people really covet this stuff?

While we are not yet elite I can't see anything in the picture of any value to us. I'm sure the conditioner (or hand lotion) is highly scented (I am allergic to pretty much all scent - it stinks to me and makes me ill). It looks to me like a collection of useless jive. Do people really covet this stuff?

The only useful thing in the bag is the lip balm. What I'd like to know is what is that linen mist? We've got a bunch of them & can't even give them away. What are you suppose to do with it? :(

Our elite bag had conditioner in January.

Sometimes, the elite bag doesn't show up until the next day. If it's not there by then, ask your cabin steward.

In case anyone taking a B2B is wondering ... we were on a B2B2B and got three of the cute elite bags ... one for each sailing. :)

LuLu

Thanks

Just ask your room steward for one if it's not there. Most of the time it's just an oversight.

Tony

Our elite bag had conditioner in January.

Sometimes, the elite bag doesn't show up until the next day. If it's not there by then, ask your cabin steward.

In case anyone taking a B2B is wondering ... we were on a B2B2B and got three of the cute elite bags ... one for each sailing. :)

LuLu

I got excited that maybe I had misread the tube in our bag from December so I just checked it again.

Lotion!!! :( (Which I never use)

I actually really LIKE their conditioner.

At least I'll know it still exists and so will ask for it next cruise.

It's just fun to get a little something extra [emoji2] yes, I do use the linen mist on my sheets, the lip balm, the lotion, the shower cap and emery board, and I love the little bag for various items at home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On our last trip on the Grand we did not get the bag of goodies and we are elite and in a suite, not sure what was going on with our room steward. We also had to ask for a tote bag and the tote bag for the regular rooms was given, not the suites tote bag. Only saw him once, had to leave him notes to get anything. Hopefully next month we will get a different steward. Had a great trip so this was not a real concern, but was noticed. We have the same room next month, so we will see.

The eye mask is nice when I have a bad day with allergies or the wine flu;) and the lip balm is always nice to have. Everything else is just tchotchkes, but I earned those Tchotchkes and I want them :cool:

It's fun getting the little gold bags. Of course it doesn't have a lot of cash value, but the lip balm and emery board always come in handy. It's the only place I ever get a holder for my emery board. On my trip a few weeks ago, the gel mask was not included in both bags I received.

Princess should have a little black bag for elite men passengers. Maybe with a nail clipper, eye glass cleaner, mints, stuff like that. I haven't seen it listed lately, but do they still shine men's shoes?

Pam

Definitely ask your steward for the goodie bag, it's part of your elite rewards. On our last cruise the steward didn't leave us one and I had to ask for it. One shouldn't have to do that. I had to ask for the blue Princess bag as well, and a couple of other things. I think his mind was on going home after that cruise. I give the bags to my daughter along with a couple extra tubes of lotion. I use the soaps and lotions when we get home.