Setsail & Muster station

I have never seen a muster station listed on a setsail pass.

That's why I asked what ship. Apparently the muster station is on the SetSail passes for those ships that distribute Seapass cards on the stateroom door. Currently Quantum class and Harmony.

I have never seen a muster station listed on a setsail pass.

I think it depends on the ship. The muster stations were printed on all of our of our setsail passes on Anthem, since you only get your key cards once you get to your rooms.

dp

That's why I asked what ship. Apparently the muster station is on the SetSail passes for those ships that distribute Seapass cards on the stateroom door. Currently Quantum class and Harmony.

Dammit Bob!!! I had just started writing my answer and had to answer my phone for a few minutes, came back and submit reply and WHAMMO!!!, you were already there:mad:

:D;p

dp

I think it depends on the ship. The muster stations were printed on all of our of our setsail passes on Anthem, since you only get your key cards once you get to your rooms.

dp

So I guess it is pretty apparent that I have never sailed a Quantum class ship or Harmony.

Dammit Bob!!! I had just started writing my answer and had to answer my phone for a few minutes, came back and submit reply and WHAMMO!!!, you were already there:mad:

:D;p

dp

Sorry.

Anyhow, I think it's good when multiple people answer the same. Gives more confidence to the answer.

Apparently the muster station is on the SetSail passes for those ships that distribute Seapass cards on the stateroom door.

Right, but that does not answer why it is printed on two but not the third, seems like another RCI IT fail. Either way, this can be fixed at checkin.

Hi All. Yes, the muster station was printed on two out of three setsail passes. We are on Harmony. I just checked again and still no muster station mentioned on the third cabin. It's so much easier to ask here than with Royal. So, you think this matter can be resolved quickly at check-in? I don't want to delay check-in....

This is really a non issue, if you are really worried about it you can ask to have another Setsail pass printed at checkin. Otherwise you'll find your muster station on your Seapass card at 1PM when you go to your cabin.

This is really a non issue, if you are really worried about it you can ask to have another Setsail pass printed at checkin. Otherwise you'll find your muster station on your Seapass card at 1PM when you go to your cabin.

Yes, it is a non issue. Because even if the ship sinks before sail-a-way at the most it will be sitting about 5 feet lower in the water than when it was floating.

• 1 month later...
Hi All. Yes, the muster station was printed on two out of three setsail passes. We are on Harmony. I just checked again and still no muster station mentioned on the third cabin. It's so much easier to ask here than with Royal. So, you think this matter can be resolved quickly at check-in? I don't want to delay check-in....

Hi, I know this is late but if you don't mind, what is the room number of the cabin with the missing muster station? I know the layout of the ship and can likely tell you what the muster station is based on the deck and location. I hope I can help! Happy sailing, you will LOVE Harmony! Just sailed last month!

I'm printing out our setsail passes for 3 cabins. Two has the muster station listed and one does not. Do I have to call Royal or can this be fixed at check-in?

Do not worry. The check in agent at the pier will reprint the setsail pass for the cabin without the muster station printed. It just takes a minute.

Do not worry. The check in agent at the pier will reprint the setsail pass for the cabin without the muster station printed. It just takes a minute.

I would check with Royal about that, if you can. When boarding the Harmony, I noticed most people with SetSail passes in hand indicating their muster station on it, but I did see one that didn't while I was walking to my cabin, so I'm assuming they had the same issue as you. My brother and I had Muster Station D4 printed on ours, and our parents across the hall had D04. We all had the same station, sometimes it prints with or without the zero. If Royal is unable to help, I would either wait until checkin or see if someone on here can help. Like I said, I'd likely be able to help you if you need it. Good luck, and happy cruising! :)