Two CruiseNext deposits - balcony and above / 6 mos out.

tombec1

In January of this year, we booked a cruise on the Getaway for January of next year. At the time we were only able to use one CruiseNext certificate toward the cruise. Does this new promotion mean I can use another one of the certificates I have toward payment of the cruise? It's still more than 6 months away (darnit........)

Very timely e-mail as I was just getting ready to call by TA and complete my reservation that was on hold. YIPPEE!!!! And I got a good deal in buying the 2 cruise next certificates on Breakaway in January. Got 2 for $250 but no OBC which was fine with me. Only 303 days till we sail on Breakaway 2/2/18 14 nights southern carib.

In January of this year, we booked a cruise on the Getaway for January of next year. At the time we were only able to use one CruiseNext certificate toward the cruise. Does this new promotion mean I can use another one of the certificates I have toward payment of the cruise? It's still more than 6 months away (darnit........)

Balcony room? Call now, phone lines are gonna be busy

• 11 months later...

I thought this was always the case, no? At least when we bought our certs almost 1.5 years ago this is what they told us. We booked our April cruise back in October using this as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums