Food on Viking Embla is horrible

goldenrod

No, but people can stop posting on it or even reading it -- and then it will fall off page 1 of its own gravity.

Not going to happen as long as the OP keeps returning to keep it active. I agree with jvillegal that the time has come to close it down.

I find it funny that some want to close this thread down, 29 pages have been posted in less than a month! There are threads that have had less postings in 10 years! So obviously the interest in the subject is there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sorry but you can't taste pictures, they mean nothing and prove nothing! The food was HORRIBLE!

So far we have a population of 2 that were on that cruise. 1 saying that food was horrible, continuously, and to a degree fanatically. 1 (rhonpat) that says that the food was fine and comparable to main stream cruise lines.

The first gives a couple of examples (a few of which are a bit comical. Oh my no yellow mustard). The seconds view is consistent with what many others have experienced on Viking.

Repeating the same thing over and over again, especially when one has posted that their purpose is to "dis way" others from sailing Viking, does not provide for good credibility.

You might find it comical that they had no yellow mustard, I find it to be a over site, they had Hines Ketchup, A-1 steak sauce, mayonnaise and other condiments 95 percent of the people on the ship were American! There was no good reason not to have yellow mustard! The hotel we stayed in in Bucharest had it.

This thread has now descended into constant bickering [no longer obvious since I have removed the last 8 posts], and OP has apparently posted all the information and opinions he has -- so this thread is now closed. If others want to continue to discussion about Viking River cuisine (especially with helpful menus and pictures), anyone is free to start another thread.