New Music Video!!! - Live a Life You Will Remember

After your Harmony video I thought anything else would be a bit of a let down as that one was so good. But this one is right up there with Harmony. BTW, one day when my 7 year old nephew was visiting I showed him the Harmony video and he loved it!

Great job on both!

O.B.

Very well done, looks like everyone came to have a blast & did!

Thank you! and yes, we have every intention of maximizing our vaca!

Great videos, and I subscribed. Loved the Harmony especially.I sailed with Capt. Johnny years ago on the Mariner when she was new. I'm booked for the Symphony in 2019, and am hoping he's on her by then. Has a great personality and actually adds to the cruise experience. Looking forward to the Anthem video.

Thank you! We love Capt. Johnny too! We lucked into him a few times, 2008 and 2010 on Mariner as well.

Great video, you have a great talent.

I love this one also,

Thank you! Harmony was pretty popular!

After your Harmony video I thought anything else would be a bit of a let down as that one was so good. But this one is right up there with Harmony. BTW, one day when my 7 year old nephew was visiting I showed him the Harmony video and he loved it!

Great job on both!

O.B.

You know, I had the same concern trying to out-do Harmony. It presented such a unique opportunity with it being new and full of popular RCI faces. I'm glad it could hold up.

Out of curiosity, what video editing software do you use?

Used Sony Vegas for years, but finally decided to use Adobe Premiere for this video. A lot of youtube and good searches later, and I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

Great video. Thanks for sharing it. What were the beaches/clubs/excursions in Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao?

Aruba - Palm Beach is really nice. We took a catamaran with Pelican Adventures and highly recommend the Champagne/Brunch/Snorkle tour.

Bonaire - We rented golf carts and explored. Definitely the way to explore on your own. Book months in advance because there is only one company and they run out.

Curacao - has many options, but we ended up at Mambo Beach. Beautiful spot, with bars and shopping.

Hey everyone! Just posted our video from our time On Navigator last month! We visited Haiti, Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao during our 9 awesome nights on Navi! Turn up your volume!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did you get to do any snorkeling at the ABC's?? If so, how was it and could you recommend an excursion provider??

BTW, love your videos!!

Did you get to do any snorkeling at the ABC's?? If so, how was it and could you recommend an excursion provider??

BTW, love your videos!!

Yes Chase's video from Navigator is great! I was on Navigator in December and I went snorekling with Woodwind on Bonaire. I wanted a morning snorkel but it was sold out. So I went in the afternoon. The problem was one of the ships in port with us that day came in late so the morning snorkel was delayed and then so was mine in the afternoon. The weather had gotten cooler in the afternoon. And because we returned from the snorkel late I had no extra leisure time and had to hustle back to the ship to make sure I was there in time for "all aboard". Other than the time issue - Woodwind was great. wonderful staff! wet suits provided. masks and snorkels provided. float devices provided. I am not a strong swimmer and had no problem as they will provide a "buddy". I used their "helmet"mask which completely covers the face. I had brought my own snorkel and mask but decided to try theirs. If you go with them, try to get a morning slot.

BTW, love your videos!!

We did our snorkeling in Aruba and highly recommend Pelican Adventure. Most of the underwater footage from the video is from that one excursion in Aruba. As far as Bonaire, as BEENSAILING said, Woodwind is the way to go. I didn't personally experience it, but I read enough positives that it seems to be the no brainer. If you bring your own gear, you can drive the entire west coast of Bonaire and snorkle every 15 feet. Every spot is marked with a yellow rock and name.

Yes Chase's video from Navigator is great! I was on Navigator in December and I went snorkeling with Woodwind on Bonaire. I wanted a morning snorkel but it was sold out. So I went in the afternoon. The problem was one of the ships in port with us that day came in late so the morning snorkel was delayed and then so was mine in the afternoon. The weather had gotten cooler in the afternoon. And because we returned from the snorkel late I had no extra leisure time and had to hustle back to the ship to make sure I was there in time for "all aboard". Other than the time issue - Woodwind was great. wonderful staff! wet suits provided. masks and snorkels provided. float devices provided. I am not a strong swimmer and had no problem as they will provide a "buddy". I used their "helmet"mask which completely covers the face. I had brought my own snorkel and mask but decided to try theirs. If you go with them, try to get a morning slot.

If you ever go back to Bonaire, rent a golf cart in advance and take your gear. You can hit spot after spot all day long on your own time. We didn't snorkel, but passed scores of snorkelers up and down the coast. 1000 steps is really cool too.

Great reply ;)

+1 for Woodwind. We've done them twice and have a third booked next year.

• 4 weeks later...
Chase - I just tried to show your Harmony video to someone and it looks like it's been taken down due to copyright concerns...both your version and the Royal version. Please say it ain't so! :mad:

I know he's currently on Anthem, so hopefully he'll be making another great video, here are some of his other videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-Xkkj-V4pxmBePDoFfK4w

Chase - I just tried to show your Harmony video to someone and it looks like it's been taken down due to copyright concerns...both your version and the Royal version. Please say it ain't so! :mad:

Chase responded to my comment concerning the copyright deletion:

OurTwoSuitcases

johnamac123 most likely has to do with how much Royal Caribbean branding I included. So, other than changing the title, not much I can do. Thanks for your kind words

Chase responded to my comment concerning the copyright deletion:

OurTwoSuitcases

johnamac123 most likely has to do with how much Royal Caribbean branding I included. So, other than changing the title, not much I can do. Thanks for your kind words

Bummer.:(

Chasep17,

Awesome cruise video! I sat there smiling and reveling in Cruise Mode Glory.

Agree with others, it's better than the Royal Caribbean ads. Great video, nice editing, wonderful, happy upbeat. Love it.

Thanks for sharing.

Jonathan

Unfortunately, with copyrights, I'm at the mercy of the owner.

Link in my signature should work though.

Chasep17,

Awesome cruise video! I sat there smiling and reveling in Cruise Mode Glory.

Agree with others, it's better than the Royal Caribbean ads. Great video, nice editing, wonderful, happy upbeat. Love it.

Thanks for sharing.

Jonathan

Thank you so much! Awfully nice!

Hey everyone! Just posted our video from our time On Navigator last month! We visited Haiti, Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao during our 9 awesome nights on Navi! Turn up your volume!

Thanks for sharing your video! You guys rock! Great job!

Another thank you for the video link. Work's great!!!

Thanks for the heads up on YouTube. I've switched the link back to the YouTube link for the Harmony video as it appears to be fully functional again. Not sure what the issue was for those few days, maybe just a simple contract blip with the artist or label. Either way, back up and good to go.

Great to hear that the YouTube version is back up. That's good for Royal and good for you (I subscribed, for whatever that's worth). Maybe the Royal lawyers told YouTube to take it down but Michael Bayley overrode them because of his cameo.:D