back from the jewel- wow

daybreakbds

as far as i know there is not a tennis court on the jewel.

can't tell you about the surprise, then it would not be a surprise. tried making reservations a few times and could not get in. sounds strange but try to make all your reservations the first day as early as you can. which to me defeats the purpose of freestyle dining. but that is just my opinion.

some of the perks are priority embark, tender tickets, treats in your room, nice robes, comp meals for a night or two, there is more but i just can't think of them. your parents will enjoy the room. we loved it! in miami they had a list of rooms that recieved priority embark. we were unsure when we got there, but then i saw our room number on the list and yeah we were in. when you go to get your sign and sail cards you will be directed to a room off to the side where ruth will give you your cards.

hope that helps a little.

happy turkey day :D

I will be in AC category in Feb--anyone have pictures or comments

also is Klaus the Hotel director planning on being on board in FEb--does anyone have his email address?

I understand he will be back on the Jewel sometime in late January.

as far as i know there is not a tennis court on the jewel.

Now you know differently:D

Attached a picture of the tennis/basketball court.

I can not say for sure if they have tennis rackets available but I would guess the answer is yes. Since they have golf clubs for the cages they should have rackets as well.

604187761_JewelTAtennis.jpg.292096e9f15c8664ae85857951d756c8.jpg

marilynd

Did you say you were going to do a review of the Jewel? Had fun with Trivia- hope you and your Sister got home safe and your phone bill isn't going to be too bad. Can't wait for another trip, may book on the Majesty in Feb. if I can talk someone into going. Hope to talk soon

Picki

Hi picki:

I was a little upset about leaving the ship so early since I had a 5:30 flight. Sis flew standby so she needed to get to the airport to start a day of trying to catch a plane. I was able to get an earlier flight and got home 5 hours earlier than scheduled

I tried to write every day we were on the ship. I got behind and finished when I returned.

My review has gone back a few pages, so I'll bring it forward.

Still haven't booked a cruise. I am trying to find a date that my DH and four children can take a cruise together. Looking at the Jewel again for the Eastern Caribbean.

Marilyn

Archived