Current Drink Menu

JennyD1

Does anyone have a copy of the current drink menu? I have seen the info on the different drink packages; standard, classic and premier. I am looking for a list of the different frozen drinks and their prices, The drink menus I have seen posted are old ones. Thanks.

I'm sorry I don't have a drink menu but I know that a lot of the frozen drinks are covered by the Classic package, including 2 of my favorites Pina Colata and Mudslide.

The bartenders are very helpful if you tell them what you want they can tell you if it is covered by the package or offer a suggestion for a similar drink that is within your package.

• 9 months later...

I would love to see a drinks menu. Trying to decide between the classic and premium plans.

Also, can you just pay the difference for the cost of martinis etc if you get the classic plan? I have read conflicting reports on this. Thanks for any info.

Never seen a menu other than the specialty cocktails that each bar has. Sky lounge has a few (named for zodiac symbols), sunset has a little menu with a few cocktails. Of course the Martini Bar and the World Class bars have their menus. But a comprehensive menu listing all the standard cocktails, never seen one on any of the ships I've been on.

I would love to see a drinks menu. Trying to decide between the classic and premium plans.

Also, can you just pay the difference for the cost of martinis etc if you get the classic plan? I have read conflicting reports on this. Thanks for any info.

You pay the difference now. Anything over $9 or $13 with the premium package.

Never seen a menu other than the specialty cocktails that each bar has. Sky lounge has a few (named for zodiac symbols), sunset has a little menu with a few cocktails. Of course the Martini Bar and the World Class bars have their menus. But a comprehensive menu listing all the standard cocktails, never seen one on any of the ships I've been on.

Ok, I am assuming most frozen drinks, drinks of the day, mojitos, etc would be covered and under $9. Would love to see recent wine by the glass list or menus from the martini bar and wcb. Last time I was on celebrity, it was the molecular bar with was great.

I'm still confused about the Smoothies. It doesn't appear on either the Classic or the Premium Pkg. only on the Premium Non Alcoholic.

I'm getting the Classic and would enjoy having a few Smoothies on my 7-night cruise. Would like to find out before the cruise if they are free, full price or a dollar or two more. Anyone been recently that can let me know?