Just for fun, what is the single worst thing you have seen a cruiser doing? :p

Just this week on Harmony I saw someone wash his hands then wash a baby bottle in the water dispenser in Cafe Promenade. He seemed to not understand English and was bewildered at the outrage.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Originally posted by grapau27 In the buffet saw someone take a bite out of a cookie and put it back and someone drop serving tongs then putting them back in the food.

Someone coming out of the toilet no 2 then not washing their hands.yuk.

I usually mind my own business, but if I saw someone take a bite out of something and put it back on the buffet, I would have said something. Same for the other post about the mom who told her kid to pee in the pool. People can be so disgusting. When it comes to their actions impacting other people, I hope people speak up.

Thankfully, I can't remember witnessing any disgusting behavior on any of my cruises. Rude behavior, yes. But nothing disgusting comes to mind.

On Serenade a few years ago, I saw someone pick up a cookie, smell it, and put it back in the dish (WJ buffet). I called him on it and said "did you really just do that"? and he says, "what"? "SNIFF THE COOKIE AND PUT IT BACK". He walked away very embarrassed and I grabbed one of the workers. They took away the entire tray of cookies.

Originally posted by grapau27 In the buffet saw someone take a bite out of a cookie and put it back and someone drop serving tongs then putting them back in the food.

Someone coming out of the toilet no 2 then not washing their hands.yuk.

On Serenade a few years ago, I saw someone pick up a cookie, smell it, and put it back in the dish (WJ buffet). I called him on it and said "did you really just do that"? and he says, "what"? "SNIFF THE COOKIE AND PUT IT BACK". He walked away very embarrassed and I grabbed one of the workers. They took away the entire tray of cookies.

Good for you. I can't believe anyone would touch an item at the buffet with their bare hand and put it back, let alone sniff something and put it back. Gross.

Good for you. I can't believe anyone would touch an item at the buffet with their bare hand and put it back, let alone sniff something and put it back. Gross.

Sometimes it happens so quickly you cannot believe your eyes.I have pulled people up a few times but if they rush off quickly my knees and hip are not condusive to chasing after someone.

Not an adult anyway. Once I was at a buffet (not on a cruise) with my daughter (who was 5 at the time) and helping her get food. I don't let her get it, she tells me what she wants and I get it. Well she say something she wanted and grabbed it with her hand. And then to make it worse, she decided she did not want it after all and PUT IT BACK. I was completely mortified. I did use the tongs and put it on my plate. My daughter of course did not see the issue with it, because she is a kid and does not have the best judgment- which is why I don't let her to go the buffet alone. An adult should really know better.

The man who permanently carried his dog around on Freedom last week. I happened to be walking along Deck 4 doing my morning walk when the dog was being toileted. He picked it up in his arms and I followed him to the Windjammer, whereby he walked straight past the 5 Purell dispensers, picked up a plate and used the tongs to get food, at the same time stroking the dogs chest. Absolutely disgraceful. Heard a man speaking to the Diamond Concierge about the dog who had gone on the Galley Tour, apparently sniffed a batch of bread which had to be thrown away. In my opinion, dogs should not be allowed in the restaurants full stop.

On the Carnival Magic last summer, I was at the waterpark with my son and there were many babies and toddlers with diapers splashing about and in pools and hot tubs. There are no diaper friendly splash pads on Carnival ships and the signs clearly state no swim diapers allowed. A pool attendant told a parent that their precious snowflake in a diaper was not allowed at the waterpark. Mom proceeds to rip the diaper off her kid and send him on his way - pool attendant said nothing. I was horrified. Well, what do you know later in the week the entire waterpark was shut down all day because a baby pooped on the mini- slide. :mad: I can't stand selfish and entitled parents!!

The man who permanently carried his dog around on Freedom last week. I happened to be walking along Deck 4 doing my morning walk when the dog was being toileted. He picked it up in his arms and I followed him to the Windjammer, whereby he walked straight past the 5 Purell dispensers, picked up a plate and used the tongs to get food, at the same time stroking the dogs chest. Absolutely disgraceful. Heard a man speaking to the Diamond Concierge about the dog who had gone on the Galley Tour, apparently sniffed a batch of bread which had to be thrown away. In my opinion, dogs should not be allowed in the restaurants full stop.

A dog on the cruise is a service dog. A person with a need for a service dog needs the service dog.

The issue there is not washing hands after the dog's "walk", and getting the dog so close to the food.

A small dog like that is generally a dog that does need to be close, to sense blood sugar changes or to alert to an oncoming seizure.

An entire family going up the down staircase!

? There are up vs down staircases?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

One tablemate would take her bread dip in the butter dish, take a bit, and dip again. We did not use any butter during that cruise.

Double dipper! They dipped ... And then they dipped again.

Seinfeld reference

True story:

This was back in the 80's.

A couple had a bit too much to drink on the first night of their first ever cruise.

They slept early and skipped the show. As usual, they slept in the nude.

The husband had to pee badly in the middle of the night.

Half asleep, he walks towards the bathroom, opens the door and the door closed behind him.

He then realized he was outside their cabin...locked out...completely naked.

Not wanting others to hear him, he tried knocking on the door and tried to wake up his wife. No answer.

He couldn't hold it anymore so he looked around...

He saw an ashtray built into the wall (I did say this was in the 80's)...and decided to stick his manhood and relieve himself.

While he was doing this, 3 security officers, (1 female) just happen to be walking by and saw him.

They were nice enough to get him a towel and get him back inside his cabin.

True story. :)