Just for fun, what is the single worst thing you have seen a cruiser doing? :p

We decided to take a cruise for our honeymoon back in the 90's.............

Do I owe you a (belated) apology? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

An entire family going up the down staircase!

I'm sorry but I must be a little slow - I was not aware of an up or down staircase. Would that be up being the one on right and down being the one on the left? Clarify please?

During the All Access tour on the Indy...A young adult male digging in his nose & then eating what he pulled out...Over & over again. I believe the older gentleman he was with was his father

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ewww! A bugger eater!

A dog on the cruise is a service dog. A person with a need for a service dog needs the service dog.

The issue there is not washing hands after the dog's "walk", and getting the dog so close to the food.

A small dog like that is generally a dog that does need to be close, to sense blood sugar changes or to alert to an oncoming seizure.

sounds more like an emotional support NOT service dogs. Those little purse sized dogs people drag around claiming they need to have them for emotional support. A trained service dog would NOT have sniffed a loaf of bread while on duty.

I'm sorry but I must be a little slow - I was not aware of an up or down staircase. Would that be up being the one on right and down being the one on the left? Clarify please?

Ummmm...that comment apparently was tongue-in-cheek. ;)

Last week we were on the Empress sitting on the end of the center section in the theatre waiting for the show to begin. If you're not familiar with the Empress theater, in addition to long benches, there are also individual lounge chairs that can be moved around. The theater was pretty full and a lady went and grabbed a lounge chair and dragged it up to the front row and sat down right next to me, completely blocking the aisle. Incredibly rude all around. Anyway, a minute later, a crew member comes up to her and politely lets her know that due to evacuation rules, they cannot allow anyone to be seated in the aisle. She immediately whips out her gold sea pass card and tells him she is in a suite and refused to move. Long story short... she eventually moved.

During the All Access tour on the Indy...A young adult male digging in his nose & then eating what he pulled out...Over & over again. I believe the older gentleman he was with was his father.

Sounds like he had one of the Specialty Dining Packages... ;)

Originally posted by grapau27 In the buffet saw someone take a bite out of a cookie and put it back and someone drop serving tongs then putting them back in the food.

Someone coming out of the toilet no 2 then not washing their hands.yuk.

On Serenade a few years ago, I saw someone pick up a cookie, smell it, and put it back in the dish (WJ buffet). I called him on it and said "did you really just do that"? and he says, "what"? "SNIFF THE COOKIE AND PUT IT BACK". He walked away very embarrassed and I grabbed one of the workers. They took away the entire tray of cookies.

Thank you, a hundred times over..... I would do the same.... unfortunate we have to protect each other out here... the world is a bit strange and gross.

The drunk woman peeing all over herself and the lounger she was in on the pool deck... they posted here with a youtube vid of it.:eek:

Yep still on youtube...ick

Ive seen that video float around a few times the actual one cant be found on youtube anymore but the ending part can

Last week we were on the Empress sitting on the end of the center section in the theatre waiting for the show to begin. If you're not familiar with the Empress theater, in addition to long benches, there are also individual lounge chairs that can be moved around. The theater was pretty full and a lady went and grabbed a lounge chair and dragged it up to the front row and sat down right next to me, completely blocking the aisle. Incredibly rude all around. Anyway, a minute later, a crew member comes up to her and politely lets her know that due to evacuation rules, they cannot allow anyone to be seated in the aisle. She immediately whips out her gold sea pass card and tells him she is in a suite and refused to move. Long story short... she eventually moved.

Hopefully to a round of applause.

Thank you, a hundred times over..... I would do the same.... unfortunate we have to protect each other out here... the world is a bit strange and gross.

To keep the story short and to the point i forgot to mention i saw it from about 20 foot away so i walked over and picked up the plate and gave it to one of the waiters standing there who said nothing to that person. There is no way i would have left it there and was surprised the waiters did nothing and did not want to shame them on here although i suppose that could be a gross thing because they did nothing.

The man who permanently carried his dog around on Freedom last week. I happened to be walking along Deck 4 doing my morning walk when the dog was being toileted. He picked it up in his arms and I followed him to the Windjammer, whereby he walked straight past the 5 Purell dispensers, picked up a plate and used the tongs to get food, at the same time stroking the dogs chest. Absolutely disgraceful. Heard a man speaking to the Diamond Concierge about the dog who had gone on the Galley Tour, apparently sniffed a batch of bread which had to be thrown away. In my opinion, dogs should not be allowed in the restaurants full stop.

So dogs are allowed on the ship? :confused: And how is it being "toileted?" :confused: And it is allowed in the WJ? :eek: What???

So dogs are allowed on the ship? :confused: And how is it being "toileted?" :confused: And it is allowed in the WJ? :eek: What???

On several cruises we have seen "service dogs" that help their owners in different medical ways. I think there is a place where they can "toilet". They are permitted everywhere their owner goes, for those that need them they are a very important part of their lives.

205p0f5.jpg

They are usually located on deck 4 at the aft of the ship....I noticed Liberty's whilst walking just last week. It was totally clean. Someone must check it every hour or so. Wood chips in it.

Edited by BecciBoo

Several years ago (on a Carnival ship) there was a family with a younger teen daughter (I would guess in the 13-14 age range), who clearly had some mental disabilities. They had been playing in the pool as a family and when they were done, they proceeded to undress, dry off and dress this girl in dry clothes right there on the pool deck in front of everyone. It was incredibly awkward and I was so embarrassed for the poor girl.