Website for my wedding

Hello from me. I want to make a website for my wedding. On the website I want to have a professional gallery where albums can be created. Also information about the wedding. This will make it much easier for my guests. Where can I make such a site? Thanks

Hello from me. I want to make a website for my wedding. On the website I want to have a professional gallery where albums can be created. Also information about the wedding. This will make it much easier for my guests. Where can I make such a site? Thanks

I used theknot.com I'm very happy with it

I searched around and tried a few different sites. Many did not work for the cruise format as they required addresses etc for the ceremony and reception site (how do I put an address for the Atlantic Ocean?! ha). I ultimately found weddingwire.com to have the most flexibility and lots of options. You can have multiple albums, and also make lots of customizations

Here is ours: http://www.weddingwire.com/whitemotha

Honestly, I do not like that. I want something that is professionally done, even if paid! But thank you so much for thise sharing

Have you considered a self-hosted Wordpress site? That's probably your best bet.

You are getting married at sea? that is so cool. Carnival would not let us do that unless we were already married prior. But we are still excited for our adventure. Website looks great!

I searched around and tried a few different sites. Many did not work for the cruise format as they required addresses etc for the ceremony and reception site (how do I put an address for the Atlantic Ocean?! ha). I ultimately found weddingwire.com to have the most flexibility and lots of options. You can have multiple albums, and also make lots of customizations

Here is ours: www.weddingwire.com/whitemotha

• 2 weeks later...