Favorite Breakfast on your cruise?

trinaM

Avocado toast topped with smoked salmon and red onions is delicious. I also love Eggs Benedict. Other favorites include a BLT and Mexican entrees like Huevos Rancheros. I try to alternate every other day with a large plate of fresh fruit with nonfat Greek yogurt or cereal with almond milk so that I don’t gain too too too much weight!

On 6/8/2019 at 10:56 PM, CGTNORMANDIE said:

Breakfast in the MSC Yacht Club: The best plate of smoked salmon I ever had.  Poached eggs on butter grilled English muffins with a small steak medium...and sautéed mushrooms...assorted breakfast pastry...nice menu.  

Is the YC Breakfast menu the same each day?

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/9/2019 at 9:47 PM, screwsmcernst said:

My favorite is 2 poached eggs no toast on a double order of corned beef hash.  mmmmm!

I was thinking no one would agree with me on this, but I love the corned beef hash on Royal Caribbean. I have it every morning.

On 6/9/2019 at 6:47 PM, screwsmcernst said:

My favorite is 2 poached eggs no toast on a double order of corned beef hash.  mmmmm!

That's one of my fave breakfasts anywhere.  And soft poached.  I will use a bit of toast as a 'pusher.'  And a little Cholula.

We were on RCI Jewel Of The Seas in 2007 coming back to US from England.  They had a surplus of English sausage so they would offer a big pile of them every morning in the Cafe.  I would have British bangers with eggs and hash browns with grilled English muffins...superb.  Also freshly made brioche with butter every morning on Celebrity...sheer decadence.  

On 5/23/2018 at 4:27 PM, qoap24 said:

My "go to" breakfast while on a cruise is a plate FULL of bacon and a bowl of syrup for dipping! :eek:

Oh my, LOVE french toast, with bacon and thin sausage links swimming in syrup.  Kindred spirits!  My family gets ill if the bacon touches the syrup.  They dont know what they are missing.

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2019 at 6:49 AM, angie7911922 said:

oh my, where to start..

I love Huevos Rancheros, Bagel with smoked salmon, Eggs benedict or just coffee and danish... Breakfast is a meal I never miss when onboard. 😉

mmmmm huevos rancheros , I like to crumble bacon over the top of mine.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, dcwalker said:

I just had a" breakfast bowl" on the Carnival Sunshine served in the dining room breakfast on port days. Best breakfast ever.

I wondered about them on the Sunrise.  I didn't notice them until almost the end, and I think many had something I didn't like.  I'm glad you enjoyed yours!

• 1 month later...

One of the best things on NCL is that they have smoked salmon on the breakfast buffet. But on HAL, they deliver breakfast to your room for free, and when we have a balcony, we like to eat breakfast in our room, on the balcony. Omelette and fresh fruit- coffee of course. 

11 hours ago, Gypsymimi said:

One of the best things on NCL is that they have smoked salmon on the breakfast buffet. But on HAL, they deliver breakfast to your room for free, and when we have a balcony, we like to eat breakfast in our room, on the balcony. Omelette and fresh fruit- coffee of course. 

They have smoked salmon in the Lido buffet on HAL as well.. 😋

One of the most interesting--to me--things that I have learned about cultural differences in preferred cuisines is the English Breakfast.  Baked Beans, broiled Tomatoes, and the English Bacon:  all very tasty when I have ordered them.  It's such a large breakfast, however, at least, for me.

I wonder what her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has for a usual breakfast.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This thread has gone on for years wow.  Well I always get an omelet with ham and veggies.  Maybe some toast and oh.  Eat it on my balcony while I watch em park the ship.  The woman sleeps through all of that and an hour later I may be in MDR.

• Haha 1