Cruise Critic Community
trinaM

Favorite Breakfast on your cruise?

Avocado toast topped with smoked salmon and red onions is delicious. I also love Eggs Benedict. Other favorites include a BLT and Mexican entrees like Huevos Rancheros. I try to alternate every other day with a large plate of fresh fruit with nonfat Greek yogurt or cereal with almond milk so that I don’t gain too too too much weight!

On 6/8/2019 at 10:56 PM, CGTNORMANDIE said:

Breakfast in the MSC Yacht Club: The best plate of smoked salmon I ever had.  Poached eggs on butter grilled English muffins with a small steak medium...and sautéed mushrooms...assorted breakfast pastry...nice menu.  

Is the YC Breakfast menu the same each day?

34 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

Is the YC Breakfast menu the same each day?

Yes...the breakfast menu stays the same but you can request something special if you don’t see it and they will try their best to make you happy.

On 6/9/2019 at 9:47 PM, screwsmcernst said:

My favorite is 2 poached eggs no toast on a double order of corned beef hash.  mmmmm!

I was thinking no one would agree with me on this, but I love the corned beef hash on Royal Caribbean. I have it every morning.

On 6/9/2019 at 6:47 PM, screwsmcernst said:

My favorite is 2 poached eggs no toast on a double order of corned beef hash.  mmmmm!

That's one of my fave breakfasts anywhere.  And soft poached.  I will use a bit of toast as a 'pusher.'  And a little Cholula.

We were on RCI Jewel Of The Seas in 2007 coming back to US from England.  They had a surplus of English sausage so they would offer a big pile of them every morning in the Cafe.  I would have British bangers with eggs and hash browns with grilled English muffins...superb.  Also freshly made brioche with butter every morning on Celebrity...sheer decadence.  

On 5/23/2018 at 4:27 PM, qoap24 said:

My "go to" breakfast while on a cruise is a plate FULL of bacon and a bowl of syrup for dipping! :eek:

Oh my, LOVE french toast, with bacon and thin sausage links swimming in syrup.  Kindred spirits!  My family gets ill if the bacon touches the syrup.  They dont know what they are missing.

On 7/13/2019 at 3:13 PM, stoneharborlady said:

My family gets ill if the bacon touches the syrup.  They dont know what they are missing.

No they don't! It is yummy!

Hi RKA,

I forgot to mention.  I had the best breakfast plate of smoked salmon I have ever had in the YC.  

I have a bagel with lox, cream cheese, onions, and capers almost every day. Sometime I have to ask for it.

oh my, where to start..

I love Huevos Rancheros, Bagel with smoked salmon, Eggs benedict or just coffee and danish... Breakfast is a meal I never miss when onboard. 😉

On 9/2/2019 at 6:49 AM, angie7911922 said:

oh my, where to start..

I love Huevos Rancheros, Bagel with smoked salmon, Eggs benedict or just coffee and danish... Breakfast is a meal I never miss when onboard. 😉

mmmmm huevos rancheros , I like to crumble bacon over the top of mine.