How do you manage your house, pets, etc. while on such a lengthy cruise?

OnTheJourney

Wendy,

I've been using luggage delivery services for more than 20 years and this is only the second time there have been ANY issues.  My first experience with Luggage Forward has been disappointing.

I am sure that the luggage in the Luggage Forward warehouse will get to the pier as expected.

Peggy

Edited by xrvlcruiser
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, xrvlcruiser said:

Wendy,

I reread my last posting and think maybe it sounded rude. I didn't mean it to be that at all. The whole Luggage Forward experience has been very frustrating and I think that is what came through in that post.

I'm sorry.

Peggy

Peggy, no worries, I understand, and I didn't take it that way.  I'm sure you've got lots on your mind as you prepare to leave for your next big adventure!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got the correct luggage tags from Luggage Forward last week....at least they arrived and do have the correct pickup date on them.

And speaking of the pickup date...it's tomorrow, Thurs. Jan. 17.  Hopefully all goes well and FedEx does arrive.  I spent the past 2 days carefully packing and weighing the suitcases...I'm so ready to move on and get to the ship!!  Peggy, I hope your issues with them will get resolved so you can relax too.  I do plan to let Oceania know how confusing and frustrating the experience with this company was and I'll suggest they investigate further before using them again.