Love Boat Express (Bus)

pmcd404

Hi we have done it. It is the cruise connection. It was $25pp when we were on it. It will pick you up at a fast food place, and make stps till yo get to naples, then it will go 75 to Ft Lauderdale. The bus is comfy, bring a sweater cause if the air conditioning, and there is a potty on board. Takes you right to the ship, and is waiting when you get off.

Sue

7 days on Star Princess 10/24

GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY..... GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

I've done the Love Boat Express from Clearwater last December. You meet the bus at Steak and Shake on US19 and they take you directly to the ship. Clearwater is the first stop, so you'll have a few stops along the way (I believe it was 2 on the way up and 3 on the way back). The bus is a tour bus, similiar to what Greyhound operates.

It worked out well for my mother and I. It was very inexpensive compared to the gas and parking when you get to the ship. My husband and I drove from Clearwater and parked at the port when he and I went on a cruise last May. Gas varies, but the parking is $12 a day, $84 for the week. The parking may have gone up since my husband and I cruised last May.

The nice thing is you don't have to do the driving, especially on the return trip when you're very tired. I actually caught the flu the last day at sea and couldn't have drove back to Clearwater myself. I would definitely use them again on my next cruise in November.

Hope this helps out.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2003;12;13;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

12/13/2003 Golden Princess

Archived