RCCL Wedding Coordinators - HELP!!

We chose to do a cruise wedding because we thought it would be less stressful. Oh my gosh how wrong were we? Does anyone have a coordinator that actually responds for their Royal Caribbean wedding? We are getting married on November 14 (Day 2 of the cruise). Every time I email questions to our assigned coordinator she usually only answers about 2 of the 10 questions. I have never been able to get a phone call scheduled. Does anyone have any recommendations for a coordinator that is actually responsive? Also, how do you go about requesting a change in coordinators? We chose the Ultimate Love Story package and plan on having and hors d'oeuvres and cocktail reception but I can't get any questions answered.

Does anyone have pictures of their ceremony and reception they are willing to share? I am at a loss as to what, if any, decor is provided and what we can bring as far as decorations.

I was in a friends wedding onboard the Splendour of the seas Adriatic/med cruise in summer 2015. I don't know what type of package they got but I know she had only a few details set in stone before she got in the ship. Her coordinator told her they would have to finalize everything in the meeting on boarding day. Ultimately they were very happy with the wedding and rccl but the first couple days ironing out details was a little stressful. I know the on ship coordinator got priority tender tix for our entire group and they were very happy with pictures they got even though we only had the photographer for 1 hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums