UPDATED:- ALL the INFO (in table form) on EXPERIENCES, MSC CLUB, SERVICE CHARGES etc.

Skier52

On 10/12/2021 at 3:03 PM, shipgeeks said:

My understanding is that Bella and Fantastica have set dining times, and Aurea has flex dining.

Open/Flex dining is only available to Aurea class passengers.  That said, there are a number of threads and comments indicating that this is not being strictly enforced.  Likely due to the low passenger count.

On 10/13/2021 at 3:03 AM, shipgeeks said:

My understanding is that Bella and Fantastica have set dining times, and Aurea has flex dining.

Basically yes, but before Covid 19 on some Lirica-Class ships and some routes, some Fantastica Cabins (Balcony) also qualified for flex dining.  No idea if it is still in this way.

• 4 weeks later...

SO - I made a booking tonight, desp[ite a few "new site" hiccups (couldn't load the deck plans mainly) - and before payment it asked me if I wanted to include the "legacy duo package" - the extra info button brought up a blank box, and I can't find anything on line - anyone know what this is?

• 3 months later...
On 10/9/2019 at 1:47 AM, garrob said:

Don't know if anyone has had any experience on this. I tried to upgrade my room on the Seaside sailing 19/10/19 from an Aurea balcony to an Aurea grand suite - only 2 weeks ago. I did a dummy booking on MSC website for the 4 of us on the grand suite which came out at £300 more than what we paid. So I asked my TA to enquire for me and he came back with a price of £800 to upgrade. I was dissapointed and asked them the reason why - they said MSC go with the price the grand suite was when I booked my balcony.

I told them no thank you but I thought they would have wanted the extra money from me to upgrade for £300. Maybe the ship is sold out anyway now.

I did an upgrade directly with MSC on one of our cruises. The charge was the same as the price pp that I did in my dummy booking online.   I would ring MSC and ask.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've just booked Bella through a US travel agency, which includes free drinks package and wifi.

Can anyone tell me which drinks package it is please - Easy or Easy Plus?

In addition - does anyone know what's included in the free wifi?

Thanks in advance,

Nadge

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2022 at 1:42 AM, nadge said:

I've just booked Bella through a US travel agency, which includes free drinks package and wifi.

Can anyone tell me which drinks package it is please - Easy or Easy Plus?

In addition - does anyone know what's included in the free wifi?

Thanks in advance,

Nadge

I just did a random search.  A Bella ocean view cabin with drinks and WiFi shows the Easy Plus package. 

If you can access MSC US page and select your cruise and cabin category, on the bottom left will be “Summary” tab. This will bring up the pricing details and drink package type.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, nadge said:

Many thanks.

Now - any idea how to see that after the cruise has been booked ?

Do you have a copy of the booking confirmation? I booked direct with MSC in the UK and it shows on the passenger detail on the confirmation