Need some creative ideas - sail away T-shirts

ricruise

A group of 4 girlfriends (late 50s - early 60s) going a the Dawn to Bermuda later this summer. Three of us have been on many cruises but for the 4th this will be her first cruise.

We were thinking of getting custom T-shirts for us for sail away and I am having a tough time thinking of clever sayings for the shirts. Would like to have some mention about the 1st time cruiser.

Has anyone seen any funny T-shirts that may be good for our group?

Thanks

A group of 4 girlfriends (late 50s - early 60s) going a the Dawn to Bermuda later this summer. Three of us have been on many cruises but for the 4th this will be her first cruise.

We were thinking of getting custom T-shirts for us for sail away and I am having a tough time thinking of clever sayings for the shirts. Would like to have some mention about the 1st time cruiser.

Thanks

"Please don't laugh at me. My friend made me wear this". :o

3 Vets and a Noob

Not OP, but I like above if she wants to single out the Noob.

Three shirts can say: "I'm with Noob"

Vet shirt says "Noob"

Vet/Noob JUGS Cruise

(sorry, Just love the JUGS, saw it on here not too long ago. Doing an all girls trip with my mom and dd-23 and would love to use it but no way will my 23 year old LOL)

I did fun ones last year when we went on a catamaran sailing trip for a friend's birthday. Made "He's 50, We're Knot" t-shirts. You can do lots of fun things with the word 'Knot'. I made them on customink dot com and they have a lot of templates in the Design Lab. Search on 'Cruise'. You will see all sorts of cool t shirts.

Thanks

How about, "Three Cruising Experts And A Rookie". or "Three Cruising Experts And A Newbie". Or stated a different way, "Three Expert Cruisers And A Newbie".

As long as your friend doesn't mind being identified as a "newbie" or "rookie" it could work.

Thanks

Regarding the text that I highlighted: It's really cliche, but how about, "Three Captains and a Hook". This theme resonates with me a bit because my regular cruise companions had cruised before I ever took my first one and they still one-up me. Though now I have 20 cruises or so under my belt.....but they have 30. They're still well ahead :)