Need help with Norwegian's post cruise Alaska

pacmom

We leave 2 weeks from yesterday--just got the edocs that tell what hotels we will be staying at. The only mention of meals is lunch on own in some places. Does this mean the tour provides all meals unless stipulated "on your own"? Thanks in advance for any help. Pat

For Homer, If you're staying on the Spit, I really like Boardwalk Fish and Chips. And you have to visit the Salty Dawg.

For Anchorage:

In the Sheraton, if you can upgrade to the Executive level, I totally recommend. They do a really good job with breakfast and happy hour food/drinks. Plus if the weather is clear you can see Denali from the executive lounge.

As for food, Glacier Brewhouse is our local favorite. They also own Orso, food is just as good, but the atmosphere is less than Brew House. Simon and Seaforts is good, but expensive and most tourists frequent there. Ginger is a great asian/fusion restaurant. Sullivans if your looking for a steakhouse. Snow City for breakfast, if you have time to spare - they are super slow. But Humpy's does a great halibut benedict and bloody mary bar on the weekends. Marx Brothers, I've never eater there, but I know the owner and he has cooked for get togethers that I've been at. Everything he makes is amazing if you're looking for a high end dinner.