Imagination - Does "social" level internet support personal devices?

sdmike

I'll have two teen girls with us on a short 3 day cruise, and this "social" level internet for $15 or so seems to be a great way for them to stay in touch with their friends and for one of them to stay in touch with home. My question is, does this service support iphones and ipads, or is it only available on ship computers?

Thanks in advance

Sis hadn't been able to connect to the HUB on her kindle fire.

The Hub won't work because the Amazon store doesn't have the Hub app (at least it didn't when I last checked a few months ago).

I have a Fire and I've never had any problem in several cruises connecting with the Carnival WiFi - even the freebie WiFi that only goes to Carnival.com.

• 1 month later...

I sailed on the Imagination two weeks ago and bought the "premium internet". Its one device at a time, it worked from my kindle fires (I brought two). I had to tell it to disconnect a device to use the next one.

You may want to check If you need a plan for both girls if they both want to be online at the same time. The internet speed at the premium level was not so fast for using Google search. Email and text was fine. I downloaded the Kindle books I wanted to read before I left. I have Verizon and when we arrived in Ensenada it was free on my plan.

A-