All Dining Times Waitlisted on Carnival

• 5 months later...

Hello, does anyone have the email for the Pride? We're wait listed for your time, confirmed for late. It's really too late for us to eat and we need to eat in the dining room due to food allergies that they can't/won't accommodate on the Lido

We got stuck with late dining on our one and only Carnival cruise. We waited in line to ask the Maitre de to change us to anything else. No luck. Late dining was sparsely attended and our "other couple" never showed up once. We met some nice folks who invited us to their jolly table so we moved ourselves. Our previous waiters were not happy, but it is MY vacation.

• 6 months later...

Old thread but thought I’d try!

I have been confirmed for late dining and waitlisted for your time dining. Same situation with my parents who are sailing two weeks before us on a different ship.

Can someone provide the maitre de’s email address for both the Dream and Magic?

Thank you!

On 6/27/2017 at 10:43 AM, TXCruisingMomof2 said:

Booked a cruise yesterday for the middle of next month. All dining times are waitlisted. Is this because of the short time from booking to sailing or what the heck?

Other pax have booked over a year in advance. All these people got in line long before you. Because your booking at almost the last minute, you get what you can. 

12 hours ago, WeBeCruisinMon said:

Old thread but thought I’d try!

I have been confirmed for late dining and waitlisted for your time dining. Same situation with my parents who are sailing two weeks before us on a different ship.

Can someone provide the maitre de’s email address for both the Dream and Magic?

Thank you!

Just a couple of helpful CC tips (since I see that you are fairly new). 

1. Resurrecting old threads typically doesn't get you what you want.
  2. If you have a question related to a specific cruise line, you are better off to search the threads on the board for that cruise line.

Now, to answer your question, emailing the maitre d', contrary to popular opinion, is really not the best way to go.  They are under absolutely no obligation to read or respond to your emails.  The best way to handle the situation if you don't get your preferred dining time is to visit the maitre d' on embarkation day at the posted time and place.  He/she will make every attempt to get you switched around.

• 7 months later...
On 6/27/2017 at 10:00 PM, Bonnie J. said:

If you let me know which Carnival ship you are on I should be able to give you the direct email address for the Maitre'd. I always email them to ask for a table size and location. We have always gotten what I asked for.

But, we always sit at 6:15 or 8:15. We tried 'anytime dining' last month and absolutely HATED it. We always asked to share a table but except for one night we ate by ourselves. There were always empty tables!

We ate one night we with one other couple who could do nothing but talk about how they survived cancer. They were the only couple we ate with. We have eaten together for more than 55 years so enjoy meeting others!

Hi,

Can you email me (osi58@yahoo.com) the email address of the Maitre'd on Carnival Magic, we are sailing on the Magic on 1/26/20. Many thanks

42 minutes ago, dosi58 said:

Hi,

Can you email me (osi58@yahoo.com) the email address of the Maitre'd on Carnival Magic, we are sailing on the Magic on 1/26/20. Many thanks

And that violates Cruise Critic rules. Everything thing is publically shared, not privately e mailed.

If you have Facebook, go to John Heald's page. make sure it's the verified one. There should be polls and such. In the community section you can request a dining change. You'll need to give your room number and name and John will send the request to the maitre'd. 

John Heald is Carnivals brand ambassador and a wealth of good cruise information.