Advice Needed Regarding EZ Air

BabySarge

Our upcoming August cruise is the first time we have used EZ Air for our flights and for the most part all has gone well so far. The only possible hiccup I see is that my husbands reservation is showing "ticketed" with the airlines and I have the e-mail confirmation of that; however, my reservation is still showing as "ticket pending" and has been since final payment was made in early June,

My question is should I contact Princess about this or deal directly with the airlines? Which would be the most effective? I'm thinking the airlines but never having used EZ Air before am not sure.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

AWT

where does it show ticketed? on the princess website or the airline's?

in my experience, the person on the phone at princess won't know (they advised me to call the airline).

i'd call the airline and double check that everything is okay.

please let us know how it turns out.

I would call the airline. Flights on American to London in August show On Request and to Rome in October show Tickets Pending. We're actually ticketed on both according to a customer service rep.

PNG%20Sig_zps9bcbhaj9.png

You need to contact the airline and use the 6 character airline reservation number to find out the status. Princess does not pay for the tickets until several weeks after final cruise payment to Princess. At this point however you will be dealing directly with the airline.

where does it show ticketed? on the princess website or the airline's?

in my experience, the person on the phone at princess won't know (they advised me to call the airline).

i'd call the airline and double check that everything is okay.

please let us know how it turns out.

Airlines website shows husband as ticketed and myself as ticket pending. From your reply and the others looks like my best bet will be to call American. Flights are actually for the return portion of cruise only as we are using reward miles for getting there.

Thanks for responding.

I'd go to the airline's website and type in your confirmation number there to look up your flight/seating/etc. details.

That's what started this knot of worry in my stomach :) to begin with; will give airline a call directly. Thanks for responding.