WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

I believe Paul Baya is back onboard Summit as cruise director.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I can't find the first day paperwork with the staff onboard sheet, so I only know the first name of the cruise director who is onboard Summit right now.....Patrick

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We thought Manuela in MC was outstanding! She added special events in MC, was very knowledgeable, personable and helpful, and even expanded her role beyond MC to suite passengers- a few niceties that previous MC concierges had not thought of. Really took charge of the area and managed it so well, right to our last minute on board! We look forward to seeing her again soon on Summit. ( not to compare, but we don't remember names of others....)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just a suggestion, but it would be nice if Arno could have the credit for this thread. He's been well respected here for a long time.

Done. See the starter post for this thread.

Walt

Arno will be returning to keep this thread up-to-date following his Summit cruise. Thanks for everyone's patience while this got sorted out.

We moderate the boards according to our community guidelines. To review Cruise Critic's Guidelines that all members agree to when they join the community, click here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php?faq=guidelines.

Arno will be returning to keep this thread up-to-date following his Summit cruise. Thanks for everyone's patience while this got sorted out.

We moderate the boards according to our community guidelines. To review Cruise Critic's Guidelines that all members agree to when they join the community, click here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php?faq=guidelines.

Good decision!

Done. See the starter post for this thread.

Walt

Thanks Walt and Anne, I figured you guys would get it done.

Thanks Walt and Anne, I figured you guys would get it done.

Major thanks belong to Arno and Anne. Arno for creating the original thread and staying in tough with Cruise Critic while enjoying his cruise to Bermuda on Summit; and Anne for trying to keep the thread in conformity with our posting guidelines.

We are sailing on the Eclipse on the 8th October to Spain and the Canaries .We would like to ask if anyone knows who the Captain is and also the cruise director ...I am new to this hopefully in the correctrl place ! :cool:

Manetas said that he will be gone slightly before we get back on Aug 20.

Thanks Tommy. That means that he will not be on for the President's Cruise. Sorry to miss him as it has been awhile since I've seen him.