WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

Is Sue Denning a good CD? I will be on the Silhouette in October. Any idea who the Captain will be then?

We have always enjoyed being onboard with Sue but some disagree. She is a bundle of energy and seen throughout the ship.

Most likely Dimtrios Kafetzis will be master at that time.

We have always enjoyed being onboard with Sue but some disagree. She is a bundle of energy and seen throughout the ship.

I for one love Sue Denning. She is always very up and very friendly..

Pat

Quite right Arno. Sue Denning is the most hard working CD. She has that typical Northern English manner about her that makes you feel welcome and homely. I'm a Southerner so that is indeed praise.

Mary x

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Is Sue Denning a good CD? I will be on the Silhouette in October. Any idea who the Captain will be then?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have sailed x2 with Sue, both times on Eclipse, which she used to call 'her ship!'

In 2015 she was everywhere, often down on the Quay, wishing passengers a 'good excursion.' I remember asking her if she ever slept, as she was everywhere.

I remember her telling some complaining passengers that she had been woken up early to arrange a programme of events for an unexpected sea day when we couldn't get into Curaçao due to high winds, on Easter Monday 2013.

I'm hoping that she will be assigned to Silhouette next summer, as Silly will be doing a season ex Southampton.

How long do the cruise directors work before getting their vacation?

It varies quite a bit. Some cruise directors are on for a short period as others take their vacation. "Regulars" may be on board up to six months.

When would he be boarding?

I think he is already on, I just asked the shore side concierge yesterday who it would be, no discussion about him just coming on. Graeme is the CC Host and Denny is the MC Concierge. She was not sure who the captain is.

I think he is already on, I just asked the shore side concierge yesterday who it would be, no discussion about him just coming on. Graeme is the CC Host and Denny is the MC Concierge. She was not sure who the captain is.

Thanks for the information.

Silhouette as of August 11:

Captain Dimitrios Kafetzis

Hotel Director Mario Valentino

Cruise Director Chris Sweets

Staff Captain Christos Galanis

Executive Chef Victor Mancilla

Guest Relations Manager Jon Pilling

Chief Engineer Stavros Zannikos

Sent from my iPhone using Forums