WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

3 minutes ago, mocruzer said:

Sue Denning replied to someone on IG that she will be on holiday in march.  

Did she happen to mention when her vacation begins?

I'm hoping she'll still be on board in February.

CD Lewis posted on his IG today that he’s no longer going to the Edge as originally planned.  Said he’d provide an update soon.  Sounds like some changes are afoot.  We thought Lewis was great on Reflection in November.  

7 hours ago, Toftwood said:

Maybe he has been “head hunted” by another cruise line.  I would have thought a posting to Celebrity Edge was a major milestone so for that not to be happening suggests an undercurrent somewhere.

He confirmed that he is staying with Celebrity, but has hasn’t confirmed where he is going

3 hours ago, Purplsmurf said:

He confirmed that he is staying with Celebrity, but has hasn’t confirmed where he is going

He going on Solstice down under.

Damien is replacing Maarten, but things change in an instant!

Edited by Esprit

On 1/6/2019 at 11:22 AM, chamima said:

Did she happen to mention when her vacation begins?

I'm hoping she'll still be on board in February.

Or when it ends? We're on Silhouette mid April.

On 11/27/2018 at 5:08 PM, macrac said:

They used to hire kids fresh out of school as a first job and there is lots of talent there. As for others, seasoned performers are used to not having the best accommodations and if the rewards are good enough like good pay and perks and conditions they are entertainers and that is the job or is it they want them to work for peanuts then you get monkeys.

Funny you should mention this.  Years ago, I believe on the Zenith or one of the older ships, we saw a wonderful dancer, who happened to be the "clogging champion" in the South.  What a surprise when we went to the Alabama Theater in Myrtle Beach and recognized "Dusty" from the ship.  He was here for years, then wasn't, and now he is back.  He was great.

14 hours ago, Spartan Tartan said:

Rose Dalisay Captain's Club Hostess where is she now? She was assigned to Celebrity Solstice for a number of years.  Is she still with Celebrity and what ship is she currently working on?

She was in Silhouette 3 weeks ago. She is a dear.

On 1/8/2019 at 1:46 PM, sasset said:

Or when it ends? We're on Silhouette mid April.

Sue (Denning) 's  vacation begins Feb.10.

If I remember correctly CDs get about two months vacation so she might be back for your cruise.

(Of course we're sailing for all of February so I'm hoping the beginning of her vacation gets postponed for 3 weeks or so)

Edited by chamima

On 12/25/2018 at 1:34 PM, Chrissi3010 said:

Sorry, I didn't realize on the mobile that it was so bad. So here another try. 😉

20181225_130937.jpg

20181225_130944.jpg

Wow, first ever post here and find somebody who was on the same cruise as I. This was my first ever cruise, and I think for a first cruise, Celebrity Constellation made me want to do another. Steve Gayda, absolutely brilliant. Loved him. Milana, she remember my name throughout the entire cruise, which I think is amazing considering the fact that this ship can hold 2000 people. My waiters at San Marco, absolutely fantastic. Only thing I could fault, the food at the Oceanview Cafe was far too repetitive. Is the food always as repetitive as it is on Celebrity Cruises? What did you think about the New Years party? View of the Burj Khalifa was very good. I stood at a window for 2 hours on Deck 10 just to be able to film the fireworks. Steve and DJ Roxstar made the party incredible and the atmosphere was amazing. Celebrity, you are good.

I do think Captain Karatzas wasn't with us passengers at all. He just made the announcements at 10AM, and that was it really. Apart from the cocktail party, he was not seen at all. 

Edited by LazyGuy222
More info