WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

3 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Reflection 9/2019

A3E65134-B0B2-42C2-9E0A-00A8EDFCFB86.jpeg

What did you think of the cruise director?  We are leaving for our third Celebrity cruise in Nov. and our previous CD (same on both cruises, although different ships) was not good.  I was hoping to get someone a little more energetic and fun!

13 minutes ago, FlamingJune1967 said:

What did you think of the cruise director?  We are leaving for our third Celebrity cruise in Nov. and our previous CD (same on both cruises, although different ships) was not good.  I was hoping to get someone a little more energetic and fun!

Dan just joined the Reflection. He is fresh off vacation. We have had him before and really like him a lot. I’m bummed that he won’t be on our next cruise. Enjoy!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, FlamingJune1967 said:

Sailed with Dan on the Summit. Quite enjoyed him. But everyone’s notion of energy and fun is different, your impression my be different.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GottaKnowWhen said:

Sailed with Dan on the Summit. Quite enjoyed him. But everyone’s notion of energy and fun is different, your impression my be different.

While I'm sure we've sailed with Dan, I remember the name and face,  for the life of me I can't remember a thing about him! No impressions were left good or bad. 

Edited by Luvcrusn
correction
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

While I'm sure we've sailed with Dan, I remember the name and face,  for the life of me I can't remember a thing about him! No impressions were left good or bad. 

As he skips off the stage he does a little sideways jump each evening clicking his heels together  😄.  

Edited by mrsgoggins
  • Like 1

On 9/2/2019 at 6:39 AM, gerelmx said:

For the Eclipse and Edge : Simon posted on Instagram that he is leaving the Eclipse and going to the Edge on September 12 and Lauren is going to be the new CD on the Eclipse.

Hi gerelmx, Who is the Captain's Club Host or Hostess on the Eclipse? As we are joining your cruise on Oct 3.

28 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

Hi gerelmx, Who is the Captain's Club Host or Hostess on the Eclipse? As we are joining your cruise on Oct 3.

On our last cruise on the Silhouette it was Rose Dalisay and she told me that she would be in Eclipse during our cruise to Hawaii.

B2C840D7-2C55-445A-8CE6-CC0B4225F495.jpeg.b8523ae54bcb657e870e59665482301a.jpeg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Purplsmurf said:

Dan just joined the Reflection. He is fresh off vacation. We have had him before and really like him a lot. I’m bummed that he won’t be on our next cruise. Enjoy!

Thanks!  I'm just happy that I'm not getting the unmemorable CD again!  And if Dan is newly arrived he should still be there in Nov.

The first time I sailed with Dan France he was on the Norwegian Dawn as an activities director.  He was the best thing on that cruise.  Jump forward a year and I was sailing on the Summit to Bermuda and to my surprise Dan was the CD! I have also sailed with him on the Equinox and have never been disappointed! He is a great  CD. A little side note. When I  first met Dan on my first, last and only Norwegian cruise Kristine Gacula was working with him and now she is a activities Director for Celebrity too. I have sailed with her on the Equinox and she Is currently on the Eclipse.  Another great asset to Celebrity. 

Cheers!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Space Coast Cruisers said:

The first time I sailed with Dan France he was on the Norwegian Dawn as an activities director.  He was the best thing on that cruise.  Jump forward a year and I was sailing on the Summit to Bermuda and to my surprise Dan was the CD! I have also sailed with him on the Equinox and have never been disappointed! He is a great  CD. A little side note. When I  first met Dan on my first, last and only Norwegian cruise Kristine Gacula was working with him and now she is a activities Director for Celebrity too. I have sailed with her on the Equinox and she Is currently on the Eclipse.  Another great asset to Celebrity. 

Cheers!

Thank you for the info!  We now have a veranda,  beverage package AND a good CD.  I am so excited!

On 9/6/2019 at 10:42 AM, FlamingJune1967 said:

Does anyone know who the Captain Club Hostess is on the Reflection TA in November?

On 9/6/2019 at 4:57 PM, Purplsmurf said:

I spoke with Dan last evening, he is on the Reflection until early or mid November. Two months. Then a vacation and I believe he said it would then be back to the Equinox...

2 hours ago, GottaKnowWhen said:

I spoke with Dan last evening, he is on the Reflection until early or mid November. Two months. Then a vacation and I believe he said it would then be back to the Equinox...

That would be GREAT! We will be on Equinox again in March and would love him as our CD. Thank you for the information!

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 6:42 PM, mimbecky said:

Is Sue Denning a good CD? I will be on the Silhouette in October. Any idea who the Captain will be then?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have had Sue Denning several times on the Eclipse &  think she is a wonderful CD.  She is visible and does a fantastic one woman show. You are lucky to have her on the Silhouette.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GottaKnowWhen said:

UGH!  We travel Nov. 29th.  That means  we are probably gonna end up with the same CD we always have on Celebrity -  He Whose Name I can Never Remember.

1 hour ago, FlamingJune1967 said:

UGH!  We travel Nov. 29th.  That means  we are probably gonna end up with the same CD we always have on Celebrity -  He Whose Name I can Never Remember.

I heard Giusseppe is coming on at some point during the TA, just before the crossing.

On 9/3/2019 at 12:25 PM, NewWestwardbound said:

Silhouette 1 Sep

B16E3F08-AFF9-4022-AFF1-74BEDBA42C2F.jpeg

I think it's great that Bethany is officially a CD now. She did a great job as Activity Manager on Infinity and Edge.

Does anyone know what happened to Luigi de la Cruz (who real name is apparently Luis Manuel De la Cruz Zapata, according to his Linkedin entry)? That's one CD I hope to never see again.

Edited by MisterBill99