WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

15 minutes ago, capsplace said:

Any idea who the CD is on Solstice in October?

Looks like Lewis Power Stannard is completing the Alaskan trips then taking her from Vancouver to Honolulu on 13th September. By then he will be well over the normal tour of duty length so should be replaced there but so far no word on the wires. If we hear anything we will post back. We will be aboard early December - leave her in good order, please! Enjoy your cruise whoever you get as CD.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EnthDegree said:

Looks like Lewis Power Stannard is completing the Alaskan trips then taking her from Vancouver to Honolulu on 13th September. By then he will be well over the normal tour of duty length so should be replaced there but so far no word on the wires. If we hear anything we will post back. We will be aboard early December - leave her in good order, please! Enjoy your cruise whoever you get as CD.

Thank you!

we will do our best to maintain the ship 👍

Equinox 9/7/19. The info sheet is available at Guest Relations and pics on TV

Captain Manetas

Chief Engineer Mexis

Staff Capt Petras 

Guest Relations Rodrigo Jacob

HD Chris Scaliotis

CD Carlos Torres

F&B Martin Gazovich

Ex Chef Alexander Capello

Retreat Saber Alexandra

Suite Mgr Wim

Capt Club Chris Picard

On 9/9/2019 at 1:32 PM, capsplace said:

Thank you!

we will do our best to maintain the ship 👍

Now have confirmation that Lewis Power Stannard will finish his current contract on 23 September in Honolulu. Maarten Breuls will be taking over as CD for the 23 September 17 night Tahitian Treasures Cruise which means you should have him aboard for your trip in October.

[Attached screenshot from Maarten's Instagram account today]

Maarten.thumb.jpg.8ebb47bd43cf3349815dc907cb6d49d3.jpg

3 hours ago, EnthDegree said:

Now have confirmation that Lewis Power Stannard will finish his current contract on 23 September in Honolulu. Maarten Breuls will be taking over as CD for the 23 September 17 night Tahitian Treasures Cruise which means you should have him aboard for your trip in October.

[Attached screenshot from Maarten's Instagram account today]

Maarten.thumb.jpg.8ebb47bd43cf3349815dc907cb6d49d3.jpg

Thank you!

Wondering if anyone knows if Kurt is still working with X.  It's been a couple years since we've seen him, back then he was a waiter in Luminae.  Here is a photo we had from 2016 when he was minding the Oceanview Café Dessert station during a lunch.

20160331_141404.jpg

8 hours ago, Schmoe38 said:

Kurt was our waiter in Luminae on Silhouette in November 2018.

Randy

Thanks, we last saw him a little before that and he was on the Summit.  Really enjoyed his service in Luminae, it would be interesting to see where he is now.

On 8/21/2019 at 2:05 PM, sasset said:

Did he say where and when he's going next? He's the best.

Back to Argentina after his break. Do not remeber which ship is doing south America.

Edited by macrac
More info

I am curious as to why all the inquiries about officers and staff/crew who will be onboard X ships during any particular cruise. In our X travels we have never made it a point to find out ships personnel prior to sailing. So, perhaps I will join in the discussion and ask the following. 

January 20, 2020 officers, staff/crew for Celebrity Reflection?

June 2, 2020 officers staff/crew for Celebrity Infinity?

Thanks.

On 8/25/2019 at 3:43 PM, Arno. said:

Hi Sherri, He has been there since Aug 2, formerly on Summit

On 9/6/2019 at 7:29 AM, cruisestitch said:

Reflection 9/2019

A3E65134-B0B2-42C2-9E0A-00A8EDFCFB86.jpeg

We love Capt Charis he is down to earth, funny and a great Captain. We had the pleasure of dining with him and his brilliant and beautiful wife on the Summit this past Easter cruise.  I would love to sail with him again!

On 9/16/2019 at 6:14 AM, macrac said:

I think Alejandro starts his break that cruise

59 minutes ago, sandycruzr said:

Is this on the Constellation? I read about Alejandro who is supposed to be a great Cruise Director on that ship and also saw he is starting his break September 22, 2019. 

That is my cruise, just out of curiosity, does anyone know who is replacing him?

17 minutes ago, maggie.1008 said:

Oh Boy, I have never sailed with her. I am on a girls cruise and leaving DH at home. 

First, Capt Kate is an extremely experienced and knowledgeable Captain.

I have only sailed with her once and was hoping to sail with her on the Edge this Nov, but it's not going to happen.

The atmosphere on Capt Kate's ship is different than on other Celebrity ships (over 20 Celebrity cruises)  She is everywhere.  The employees seem happier, and they are more efficient.  Things just seem to work - and work well.

You will enjoy your cruise.

George

39 minutes ago, trishtoro said:

Is this on the Constellation? I read about Alejandro who is supposed to be a great Cruise Director on that ship and also saw he is starting his break September 22, 2019. 

That is my cruise, just out of curiosity, does anyone know who is replacing him?

He is a great CD sorry never asked who is replaceing him. I watched him and most of his team work so hard on a 14 day cruise with only 1.5 days in port, we were all going a bit crazy being cooked up.

My first question to him was did he get a big fat bonus for that cruise because he did deserve it and he told me no.

On 9/16/2019 at 11:05 AM, Spif Barwunkel said:

I am curious as to why all the inquiries about officers and staff/crew who will be onboard X ships during any particular cruise. In our X travels we have never made it a point to find out ships personnel prior to sailing. So, perhaps I will join in the discussion and ask the following. 

January 20, 2020 officers, staff/crew for Celebrity Reflection?

June 2, 2020 officers staff/crew for Celebrity Infinity?

Thanks.

As you cruise more you get to know the crew and we all form opinions and its nice to know if its staff you really liked before you cruise. So next question is who is the staff of Refelection Jan 31st?