beach towel procedure

Robrph

our first cruise with Princess- how do they handle beach towels to be used on excursions? Are they left in the room each night or do we pick them up as we exit the ship? On our past Celebrity cruises, there was a desk at the gangway where we could sign out towels for the day. How does Princess handle it? Thanks.

You will find them in your stateroom. Just take them back and leave them in the bathroom after using them and you will find cleans ones after the room steward cleans your cabin.

Didn't really like the Princess policy towards towels. All I can say is...GUARD THEM WITH YOUR LIFE. I know on RCCL we just threw them in a laundry pile by the pool and grabbed another one.

Didn't really like the Princess policy towards towels. All I can say is...GUARD THEM WITH YOUR LIFE. I know on RCCL we just threw them in a laundry pile by the pool and grabbed another one.

Last time I was on the AOS it was the same as was mentioned by OP. Beach towels were in the room and the would supply clean ones after you used them.

I asked my cabin attendant for 2 sets each and he happliy complied. People seem to say guard them like there is a charge if you loose the towels but on the Coral, never saw any indication of this, but then I don't think we lost any but I never counted, just took the clean ones every day and left the dirty ones.

Wow- retirement cruise at 52?????? Not bad. I'm 57 and no retirement in sight for me :D I just don't get it- I've asked my wife to work three jobs so I can retire now, but she just won't go for it :(

Pharmaguy- are you an RPh in San Diego? How are conditions out there? I'm with CVS in Philadelphia- same old story here: not enough help, lousy floaters.

Rob

[quote name=Robrph

Pharmaguy- are you an RPh in San Diego? How are conditions out there? I'm with CVS in Philadelphia- same old story here: not enough help' date=' lousy floaters.

Rob[/quote]

39 yo RPh here in snowy, cold Michigan. Part owner of independent Pharmacy. would love to retire at 52, but have 1 daughter turning 16 while on Golden Princess. Also have 3 yo boy/girl twins and 2 yo daughter. college tuition alone will have me working until 70ish. And for those of you sailing with us....you can rest easily, as gramma and grammpa are taking care of the toddlers;)

Archived