NCL Escape Wedding Locations

Has anyone had a wedding on the Escape? I'm looking for feedback on the venues for the wedding. My planner said the typical onboard choices are Moderna, Manhattan and Taste (although I am embarkation day so Taste may not be an option).

Has anyone had a wedding on the Escape? I'm looking for feedback on the venues for the wedding. My planner said the typical onboard choices are Moderna, Manhattan and Taste (although I am embarkation day so Taste may not be an option).

Hi Danni,

Congratulations!

We will not be on the Escape, but we are planning a wedding in Bermuda next July also.

Are your plans set for the ceremony onboard the ship?

If not, do an internet search for the Unfinished Church in St George, Bermuda.

Weddings preformed in Bermuda are recognized in the U.S.

No need to do anything special, just send a copy of the papers into your local county government office, that's all.

http://www.stpeters.bm/Weddings

http://www.stpeters.bm/VisitUnfinishedChurch

Have some photos taken at Jobson's Cove.

http://www.bermuda4u.com/sights/jobson-cove/

We will be sailing to Bermuda on the Celebrity Summit on July 15, 2018.

I was just looking for threads of the other ships that will be in port at the same time we will be when I stumbled onto your post. I see you will be in Bermuda the week before we will be.

I'd be happy to share our plans with you if you'd like. This will be our 3rd trip to Bermuda.

We have had the Unfinished Church and Jobson's Cove reserved since January of this year through our planner.

Edited by Seas-the-Day

I'd be happy to share our plans with you if you'd like. This will be our 3rd trip to Bermuda.

We have had the Unfinished Church and Jobson's Cove reserved since January of this year through our planner.

Hi and congratulations to you as well! We are booked for our wedding already on the ship. One of the draws to embarkation day is the option of the non-sailing guests and the other that we felt it gives our sailing guests the opportunity to treat the majority of the cruise as a true group vacation rather than the wedding with a cruise on the side.

Your locations look awesome and if you have any Bermuda "must dos" (activities, sights/locations to see or dining), I'd love to hear about them! :)

You'd be better speaking to the ship events co-ordinator who bases it on number of guests. Taste is out on embarkation day as its own to all. Miami will give you the direct email for the co-ordinator

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm not expecting Taste to be the venue I am given.