Recent cruisers from Seattle - Valet?

The RCI site says that valet service is available from Seatlle but I've read posts here saying it wasn't. I'm curious if it's been available for recent cruisers. We really appreciate the service.

I know it's free for those in GS and above but is it also free for Diamond+ cruisers?

The RCI site says that valet service is available from Seatlle but I've read posts here saying it wasn't. I'm curious if it's been available for recent cruisers. We really appreciate the service.

I know it's free for those in GS and above but is it also free for Diamond+ cruisers?

Royal's Luggage Valet service is free for GS and above, and Pinnacle C&A members. Not free for Diamond Plus.

Good question, I'm interested in hearing if it's available too.

Flights back home are either early in the morning, or late at night. There is nothing in the middle of the day. So I either risk a semi-early flight or I sit in Seattle all day and really don't want luggage in tow.

I thought Seattle's luggage valet was free for everyone, as they are trying to encourage cruise ship passengers to spend time (and money) in the city before catching their flights home.

http://www.portseattle.org/Cruise/Pages/Port-Valet.aspx

It would be nice if more ports did this

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I thought Seattle's luggage valet was free for everyone, as they are trying to encourage cruise ship passengers to spend time (and money) in the city before catching their flights home.

Last year at this time, there was definitely a Delta service available. I can't recall if it was available for other carriers; I wasn't looking for them. The valet station was at the opposite end of the drop-off area.

Yes, but the cruisline has to participate also.

There was another post that stated RCL does use this service.

I can't find the post right now, but someone on the post said that RCL left a form in their cabin and it worked perfectly. Totally free, the problem is that all airlines do not use it yet and your flight has to leave after a certain time, I think 3 pm.. We will be using it next month.

I found one of the posts, #13

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=53838308&highlight=seattle+port+valet#post53838308

Edited by Steve and Sharon

We sailed Explorer out of Seattle in June and we used the luggage valet service for flights after 11am. It was great, you will fill out paperwork that is given in stateroom, ( flight info, destination airport) and they provide luggage tags and boarding passes. put out luggage the night before disembark and didn't see it until we arrived in Tampa. Every port should do this.

We sailed Explorer out of Seattle in June and we used the luggage valet service for flights after 11am. It was great, you will fill out paperwork that is given in stateroom, ( flight info, destination airport) and they provide luggage tags and boarding passes. put out luggage the night before disembark and didn't see it until we arrived in Tampa. Every port should do this.

Excellent! This is exactly what I wanted to hear. We're on Explorer next month and our flight is at noon. We've used valet after several cruises in Fla but wasn't sure if it had started yet in Seattle. Love the convenience.

seattle sea /tac airport offers the valet free best part no cost they want you to spend your time spending money in seattle doing tourist things I was on the explorer form the june 15th sailing

seattle sea /tac airport offers the valet free best part no cost they want you to spend your time spending money in seattle doing tourist things I was on the explorer form the june 15th sailing

This is the way I understood it works, thanks so much for confirming. We're cruising out of Seattle next month and will definitely take advantage of this.