re meat pies

1 hour ago, Docker123 said:

I think in you RL lingo, you are trying to say he was off side.

Now I have to teach you your own game’s rules. 👨‍🎓👨‍🎓

Nope offside you are informant of the ball when the last bloke touched it.

knock on is when you fail to catch the ball, or drop it, and it goes forward.

17 minutes ago, possum52 said:

I had a democracy sausage this morning when I voted but alas they didn't have onions to go with it. But there were three types of sauce!

Leigh

Perhaps the legislation, as to whether the onions go on top or under the sausage, has not yet been  passed in the senate.

50 minutes ago, possum52 said:

I had a democracy sausage this morning when I voted but alas they didn't have onions to go with it. But there were three types of sauce!

Leigh

Tell me it isn’t so....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, possum52 said:

Leigh

Tomato, BBQ and Mustard?   Any GF bread for Uncle Les? 🤔

4 hours ago, lyndarra said:

Perhaps the legislation, as to whether the onions go on top or under the sausage, has not yet been  passed in the senate.

You would thing such an important piece of legislation would be passed before parliament went into election mode!😂

Leigh

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

Tomato, BBQ and Mustard?   Any GF bread for Uncle Les? 🤔

Yes those were the three sauces, sorry Uncle Les no GF bread but was I wonder if the sausages were GF?  It was a very nice sausage even without onion. I ate it sitting in the beautiful Melbourne sun, quite pleasant. Just needed a coffee to go with it. Perhaps a coffee cart could be provided next election. 

Leigh

8 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Nope offside you are informant of the ball when the last bloke touched it.

knock on is when you fail to catch the ball, or drop it, and it goes forward.

Knock on?

99AC0865-B75E-475F-A3B0-F60ECA88A19D.thumb.jpeg.1ac132eda161b73acb0b96c084f9b39a.jpeg

you out can tell a league fan,

but you can’t tell him much

13 hours ago, Docker123 said:

Some aerial ping pong at its finest.

Liam “Flying” Ryan over the top of 6’10” Max Gawn.

in the bottom of the video you can see Ryan running down towards full forward and circling to the mark as Kennedy kicks long. What is not shown is that Ryan hand initially kicked the ball to Kennedy.

If the pie shop had not closed I would have had a celebratory one for breakfast.

https://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/video/2019-05-17/liam-ryan-sends-optus-into-a-frenzy

Nice grab but the AFL really have to watch themselves here. If he misses the mark , it is a free to the defender and would go on report, but as he marks it, it is play on.

9 hours ago, possum52 said:

Leigh

Had a few snags myself, choice of sauce, onions, etc. A very interesting day at the polls.

5 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

And a very interesting result. We stayed up until well after midnight and listened to both leaders making their speeches.

Yeah, the result was interesting as well. I worked the election as a polling official. Met all sorts of characters.

12 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Yeah, the result was interesting as well. I worked the election as a polling official. Met all sorts of characters.

Miss G did too, said “How do some of those people get a vote but Maxy doesn’t, he’s more sensible than some of them are.” 

2 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Miss G did too, said “How do some of those people get a vote but Maxy doesn’t, he’s more sensible than some of them are.” 

It wouldn't be hard with some of them, and some of the voters are even worse.

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

It wouldn't be hard with some of them, and some of the voters are even worse.

I think she meant the voters.

My late mother-in-law used to decide who to vote for by the look of their face. If the candidate had a "kind face" he got her vote. (I don't think there were any she's). We remarked that she shouldn't have been allowed to vote, but I suppose one silly person will be balanced by another silly person who votes the opposite way.

14 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

I think she meant the voters.

My late mother-in-law used to decide who to vote for by the look of their face. If the candidate had a "kind face" he got her vote. (I don't think there were any she's). We remarked that she shouldn't have been allowed to vote, but I suppose one silly person will be balanced by another silly person who votes the opposite way.

I think she meant both.

When we hear idiots on the radio etc, Mrs G and I will look at each other and say “and they get to vote and Max doesn’t????”

8 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Max can't vote as he would need to know how to count.

Maxy can count, just get three treats out, show them to him and only give him two of them, you’ll find out he can count,

On 5/19/2019 at 5:55 PM, GUT2407 said:

Maxy can count, just get three treats out, show them to him and only give him two of them, you’ll find out he can count,

Two pies for young Max then.  Does he prefer Aldi Tomato or BBQ sauce? 

4 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Two pies for young Max then.  Does he prefer Aldi Tomato or BBQ sauce? 

He’s not a big fan of a meat pie, more of a sweet tooth than savoury, but he does like the insides of a sausage roll or vanilla slice.