Miami Hotel with airport shuttle

Misty_Que

Don't get caught up with the shuttle. In the end you pay for it in the cost of the Hotel.

This is a list of hotels downtown at a range of prices.

Also, you can take Uber or Lyft and pay even less then a taxi.

Keith

Sorry that some of the words wrap. I maintain this list on a word document and since CC was reformatted it causes words to wrap.

Wespend about one week in Miami each year before a cruise.

Notknowing your price point that you want to spend on a room I will give youseveral selections; some of which have been mentioned.

Theyare all within about one mile of each other.

Closeto the Port:

Intercontinental

MarriottMaquis (about four years old)

EpicHotel (priciest of the ones I am mentioning)

HolidayInn (some like it but I would recommend the other two)

Hyatt(I like the location better of the first three even though it is close by)

Thesehotels are about five minutes from the port. Near restaurants and CVSPharmacy which is good to pick up last minute items and near a Whole Foods.

Justa couple of minutes further from the port

MandarinOriental (priciest of the ones mentioned). Private man made beach.

About10 minutes from the port or maybe 15 depending on traffic but relatively closeso no worries.

JWMarriott

ConradHilton

EastMiami (relative new hotel so doesn't get mentioned much and is near the newBrickell Centre. More on Brickell in a moment.)

Andthen just another few minutes away

FourSeasons (like Mandarin a bit pricier then most I've listed) but in a very quietlocation.

HamptonInn (a lot of value here. It is not a full service hotel but it is a niceHampton and includes breakfast)

Thelast group of hotels I have mentioned starting with Mandarin Oriental andending with Hampton Inn are near lots of restaurants.

Thereis Mary Brickell Village and right near there are lots of restaurants (forItalian I like Perricone's) and also near two CVS Pharmacies (JW Marriott rightnext to a 24 hour one) and near Publix (there are two in the area) where youcan pick up lots of last minute items.

Thenthere is the new Brickell Centre which opened last in 2016. Lots ofstores and restaurants.

Ihave stayed at some of these hotels and have been inside each and everyone.

Again,they represent a wide range of price points.

Don't get caught up with the shuttle. In the end you pay for it in the cost of the Hotel.

This is a list of hotels downtown at a range of prices.

Also, you can take Uber or Lyft and pay even less then a taxi.

Keith

Thank you for that list. This really helps!

Agree with what everyone else has said.

However if you are choosing to stay near the airport and then to shuttle down to the port, then the one that I can recommend from personal experience is Hampton Inn Miami Airport. There is a strip mall across the street with a Publix, liquor store, starbucks, burlington coat factory, and some more smaller boutiques, as well as several restaurants and an often well reviewed Cuban restaurant. The hotel itself is standard, but has nice rooms, and the staff are very customer service oriented. There is a free shuttle from the airport, and they have a shuttle service to the port for 10.00 pp, that is well run and organised.

Have a great cruise.