Detailed Photo Review of Paul Gauguin 10-Night Cruise 9/6/17 Plus Moorea Pre-Cruise

deladane

Just wanted to add my thanks for a fantastic review! So many things I hadn't heard in other areas and really made us both excited for our cruise this November. Our first ever cruise too, so we are binging on PG and what to do, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Again, thanks so much for the awesome review!  I am going on the 11 night Society and Cook Islands PG cruise, and your detailed review was immensely helpful.

One note to a previous poster wondering about booking direct or through a TA - a good TA would be doing this for you, without having to ask.  I am a TA, and I do this all the time for my clients.

Dana; this review has bumped up again and it is so great, I am looking at a longer PG after doing the 7 night in 2016 - I agree with you completely that the Deck 3 cabins are great! We enjoyed ours exactly as you did.  You are lucky to be able to take so much consecutive vacation time working in healthcare. I find it hard to take more than 2 weeks at a time. Good for you!!

• 3 weeks later...

LOVE, LOVE< LOVE your blog! If you don't mind, please tell me what kind of camera you used. I saw you had a Go Pro. Is this the one you used  for those fab underwater shots? We are going on the PG on this same cruise itinerary in August. Thanks!

Thanks everyone for all of your kind words!

kkbay- most of my photos were taken with an Olympus Tough TG-5 camera. It works underwater and I also used a fisheye attachment for wide angle shots and over/under water photos.  Hope you have a great cruise! FP really is a special place 🤩

• 2 months later...

Dana, I can only add to the accolades about the amazing land and cruise review of your   trip to FP. When I discovered your review, I enjoyed reading every word, including the ship’s info about the islands and menus/activities. Your photos are absolutely fabulous. Thank you so much for all your time and effort - it is much appreciated!

I am now going to hop over and read the review of your next cruise in the Caribbean - keep them coming!

• Like 1