Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

Is there a thread where people can trade blocks?? I have 3 extra Oasis blocks and one Ovation - we are looking for Explorer, Harmony, Independence, Navigator, Quantum, Majesty, Voyager, Enchantment and Empress. Anybody interested in a trade????

We are on the Indy next month, should get a block but hope we don't as our next cruise is on Symphony. If we end up with a Indy block I would be willing to trade for a Oasis. I responded to this thread so it would be easy to find in Nov. happy cruising

I just saw where the Ovation trade was made. I have 5 Anthem blocks and I am looking for the following ones:

Adventure

Legend

Majesty

Mariner

Monarch

Splender

Voyager

I would trade my Adventure block for your Anthem block.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Have a question for Pinnacles ... since 700 points is both a crystal block level and the Pinnacle level, when you reach 700, do you get a crystal block in addition to the Pinnacle stratum? Or does the stratum replace the block?

We got both. We made Pinnacle on the Radiance. In addition to the larger stratum, we also received a Radiance crystal block.

I should hit 140 points on the last night of my next cruise in March. What is the possibility they will be aware of this, or should I just contact C&A afterwards if I don't receive it? Sailing on Grandeur, which was one of the first RCL ships we sailed on.

Is there a thread where people can trade blocks?? I have 3 extra Oasis blocks and one Ovation - we are looking for Explorer, Harmony, Independence, Navigator, Quantum, Majesty, Voyager, Enchantment and Empress. Anybody interested in a trade????

You did not mention Radiance. If you want to trade your Ovation crystal block for a Radiance block, let me know. I have a duplicate Radiance crystal block (new in the box).

I should hit 140 points on the last night of my next cruise in March. What is the possibility they will be aware of this, or should I just contact C&A afterwards if I don't receive it? Sailing on Grandeur, which was one of the first RCL ships we sailed on.

Speak with the LA early on in the cruise to see if you're on the list. He/She will check your points and take care of it.

Dennis, that is good to hear, thanks.

Richard, the crystal block is about 5 x 3 x 1 inches, and beveled. There is a laser inscribed ship inside, with its name. It looks like it is floating inside the block. It comes in a very sturdy custom box.

It's a gift you get at various milestones as delineated earlier in the thread.

Jan

Carolyn and Bob, thanks for the advice. I will try to ask for one ... would really like a Vision block. (Carolyn, look forward to sailing with you on the Vision t/a next April.)

Best,

Jan

I'll also be on the Vision Repo cruise next month[emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I can trade a Harmony block for an Oasis block.

I have a extra Grandeur and would trade one for Explorer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sounds good to me.

Will be in on oasis on oct 22 through nov 5 and in orlando a few days before that. Do you live in florida? Or maybe we can meet on a cruise?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I just got one on the Brilliance to go along with an Adventure one, and did not realize how heavy these suckers are. The weight of shipping alone would cost an arm & a leg. :D

I just got one on the Brilliance to go along with an Adventure one, and did not realize how heavy these suckers are. The weight of shipping alone would cost an arm & a leg. :D

Just a note - when flying, if you take them in a carry on bag - TSA will pull it from the x-ray loine for hand screening for a better look. There is lead in the crystal block and it appears to be something suspicious. It is better to take the package out of your carry on and place it separately in one of the TSA trays...........it will save you time!!!!!