Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

1 hour ago, EleventyBangBang said:

Probably a dumb question, but are these different from the souvenir blocks you can buy at the gift shop? 

Decided to make it a point to get one of those for each ship we go on, so now we have to go back and get one for Anthem... 

These blocks cannot be bought on the ships. What kind of blocks are you talking about? I've not seen them. I do have the boat models that are sold in the shops.

49 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

These blocks cannot be bought on the ships. What kind of blocks are you talking about? I've not seen them. I do have the boat models that are sold in the shops.

We bought a block on Independence back in October for about 15$.  It looks like the crystal block shown in the picture a few posts back, but is much smaller, maybe 4 inches wide, 2 inches tall/thick. 

5 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

So, this May we will reach 140 while on the Anthem.  I should go see the Loyalty  Ambassador at  the beginning of the cruise, correct??  Will I get the block while on the cruise or is it just a matter of luck?? 

Thanks

We just went to the Loyalty Ambassador to make sure we were on the list.  The block was left on our bed one night and the letter that comes with it came another night.

6 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

So, this May we will reach 140 while on the Anthem.  I should go see the Loyalty  Ambassador at  the beginning of the cruise, correct??  Will I get the block while on the cruise or is it just a matter of luck?? 

Thanks

You should get it on the cruise

Just received our first Block on Explorer of the Seas!  We were on Ovation two weeks prior cruising New Zealand and then Explorer for the South Pacific. We hit the requirement for the Block three days in and poof, the block showed up in our cabin after returning from dinner. I was surprised that I did not have to see the loyal ambassador since I had planned to. 

Cheers 

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Bronx12 said:

I am wondering if anyone has any blocks they are interested in selling? I know there are a few for sale on ebay but I thought I would check here first.

Thanks,

Rhonda

I have an extra Oasis block that I would like to trade for one from Navigator!

1 hour ago, cruise wizard said:

Want to trade????

I have Grandeur, Brilliance and Serenade blocks and am looking for Enchantment, Voyager, Quantum and Symphony.

Hi Gary!  Have not heard from you in a long time!  Hope you are Mary and doing well!  🙂

Nope, you can't have my EN block.  LOL!  😉    I am happy to get one on Mariner in June, which was my very first RCI ship I sailed on (which will make that a very special block for us). We finally get to be on again for the second time.  Next block after that is Radiance, another favorite.  Timing working out so far to no repeats...though my collection pales compared to yours!  😄 

Edited by island lady

1 minute ago, island lady said:

Hi Gary!  Have not heard from you in a long time!  Hope you are Mary and doing well!  🙂

Nope, you can't have my EN block.  LOL!  😉    I am happy to get one on Mariner in June, which was my very first RCI ship I sailed on (which will make that a very special block for us). We finally get to be on again for the second time.  Next block after that is Radiance, another favorite.  Timing working out so far to no repeats...though my collection pales compared to yours!  😄 

Where are you now..............on the road or in the swamp????? We head on out on Majesty to Cuba on 4/22 and then off on Radiance on 5/5 from Hawaii to Vancouver.

Wishing you and that rabbit Mr. Bucky a Happy Easter.......Mean Mary say howdy.......and look out for those gators when you are Easter egg hunting!!!

6 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

Where are you now..............on the road or in the swamp????? We head on out on Majesty to Cuba on 4/22 and then off on Radiance on 5/5 from Hawaii to Vancouver.

Wishing you and that rabbit Mr. Bucky a Happy Easter.......Mean Mary say howdy.......and look out for those gators when you are Easter egg hunting!!!

Yeah, the rabbit is enjoying another cup of coffee out on the "patio" of our land yacht.  We are doing the usual spring time in the Florida Panhandle, staying at various beaches, which are sooo beautiful here!  

Have a fantabulous time on MJ, as I know you will!  🙂  

We are back on Radiance for another Alaska cruise in August, and a week of self touring.  Bucky wants to go to the arctic circle for his milestone birthday.  Did you end up booking Grandeur in September?  Was hoping we are cruising with you again! 

We are also going to Hawaii in June, (land based) flying out to spend two weeks for my milestone birthday there.  Gosh...how did we get so old??!!  😮 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, staggr said:

I have an extra Oasis block that I would like to trade for one from Navigator!

Sorry, I don't have any to trade, I was trying to buy some for my husband for a birthday gift, he wants to collect them.

On 4/10/2019 at 9:30 PM, Bronx12 said:

I am wondering if anyone has any blocks they are interested in selling? I know there are a few for sale on ebay but I thought I would check here first.

Thanks,

Rhonda

2 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Check out ebay

I did write that originally, but thanks;)

Just now, liberiben said:

I’ll reach 140 on the end of my cruise. Will I receive said block at the end of the cruise or at my next sailing?

You receive it on the cruise you hit the milestone.   If you end this cruise at 139, no block.  If you end this cruise at 140, block.

This is an example when it doesn't hurt to ask the LA on board if you are on their list.  

If for any reason you don't get it on board (ship happens) simply email C&A and they will mail you one.

7 minutes ago, twangster said:

You receive it on the cruise you hit the milestone.   If you end this cruise at 139, no block.  If you end this cruise at 140, block.

This is an example when it doesn't hurt to ask the LA on board if you are on their list.  

If for any reason you don't get it on board (ship happens) simply email C&A and they will mail you one.

Thanks! Yes, I’ll be at 140 the last day. 

On 4/12/2019 at 9:28 AM, cruise wizard said:

Want to trade????

I have Grandeur, Brilliance and Serenade blocks and am looking for Enchantment, Voyager, Quantum and Symphony.

Are you interested in selling any?

Thanks,

Rhonda

19 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

I have no idea what a price would be - maybe e-bay has some for sale. Right now I am hoping just to make trades - it is much easier one for one. Thank you for asking.

Thanks for answering. Just as an FYI, we have purchased 1 block in the past for $20, the gentleman we bought it from had extras.